Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Mattmc1973

Little MattMc's First Christmas!

Many of you from the old board remember when he was born on Sept 28, well he's a BIG BOY now! The doctor said he's off the charts in height and weight for his age, just a big guy all around. Anyway, here are some pics from the holidays...

PC170032.jpg

Dressed up in a suave little outfit!

PC220078.jpg

Here he is with his mom at a Christmas party...

PC230089.jpg

I bought him an old-school little red wagon, just like daddy used to have, and put some of his presents in it...

PC250106.jpg

And here is his favorite present, a Baby Einstein playset that he lays under and can interact with...

PC250111.jpg

I really enjoy those.

Cherish these moments, because as brpsled said, he'll be grown up before you even know it.

But, those moments will be great as well.

I can't wait to see what other milestones you will capture for Matt Jr.

He's sooo cute. He looks a little Irish, is there some Irish in the family tree? (Scottish maybe?, I get them confused, sorry.) I love the sweater.

Edited by lzfan715

He's sooo cute. He looks a little Irish, is there some Irish in the family tree? (Scottish maybe?, I get them confused, sorry.) I love the sweater.

My wife is Italian, and I'm Scottish/Irish. Looking at my wife's baby pics, he actually looks just like her when she was a baby...

This may sound weird, but he has cute ears. Forget may, it does.

This may sound weird, but he has cute ears. Forget may, it does.

That's OK, I think so too :) A couple months ago, they were pretty close to his head, and now they've started to stick out a bit. But he's still pretty darn cute!

He's adorable. He looks just like a doll.

Thanks!

Man, this is the best thing we ever could have bought him. He's been laying under this for LONG stretches playing with it. It's helping his motor skills, he's reaching and grabbing at things and is just mesmerized by it...

PC250112.jpg

My little sister had something like that and she loved it.

aww....little Matt's sooo cute. Makes me want one...for a minute. :blink:

^ Meh, you have plenty of time, we're 34 so you've got a lot of years to enjoy if you want! I wouldn't have been ready at 26, heck, I'm barely ready now. But he's awesome, and is getting more fun every day.

Here are some new pics, I pulled lil Matthew around the house last night in his wagon!

PC290004.jpg

Here he is in a little holiday outfit...

PC300026.jpg

And here he is enjoying his favorite Christmas present...

PC290019.jpg

:thumbsup: So cute!!! What a happy baby. He's just beaming in those photos :D

Now if only I could lie down and be toted around like that.... <_<

I know! If they made a big 6-foot red wagon, I'd love it!

hey mattmc1973 is that the year you were born in cuz thats the year i was born in and i to have a "little man" hes 4 months on the 20th i'll try to post some pictures but im not very computer savy, but my wife is. buy the way hes beatiful. mine to is quiet the handful the other day my 5 year old got him to laugh not just smile but laugh it just melts your heart doesnt it