Top 5 LZ tracks NOT found on originally released LZ albums?

Okay, this question could perhaps go in the re-issues section, but strictly speaking its not exclusively about the re-issues and answers could touch on things outside of those recordings.

So -- looking at all Zeppelin's recordings that were not originally released on their studio albums at the time of the album's initial release... what are the bets, in your opinion?

4 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Off the top of me head,  Travelin Riverside Blues,  Electric version of Bron Y Aur Stomp,  Fire

What he said plus Hey Hey What Can I Do

Traveling Riverside Blues. It is astounding this was a "spare" song.

I don't know if Wearing and Tearing qualifies, it was on Coda (the album of "left overs"?), and my suspicion is it would have been on whatever the next album would have been if not for the worst tragedy in Rock history. I really dig that track. Great power and swing.

Hey Hey what can I do. Also a cracker. Released on the B side of Immigrant Song (1970) but hey, not an LZ Album release!

54 minutes ago, Mook said:

Hey Hey What Can I Do

Travelling Riverside Blues

The Girl I Love She's Got Long Black Wavy Hair

St Tristan's Sword

Baby Come on Home

+1 , although Pod Carrot Ribs would be possibly in place of one these on my list. 

The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair

St Tristan's Sword

Royal Orleans with Bonzo's vocal (sure it's him)

Untitled jam (from the Physical Graffiti sessions)

Jennings Farm Blues

Yeah, I forgot Jennings Farm Blues. I don't know how, my favourite studio outtake series BY FAR. The initial stripped down blues opening to that song with just the noodling and Bonham wailing in the background should have made it to the official release in my view.

Archived