What conspiracy theories do you think are real or are ridiculous?

gibsonfan159

On 6/5/2021 at 11:45 AM, JohnOsbourne said:

I don't believe it was ever claimed that these were manned vehicles, only that they were likely of terrestrial (military) origin.  Perhaps you've heard of drones?

But let me get this straight:  you deem it more reasonable to believe in space aliens, than to question the veracity of the US military?  Um, ok.

Hmmm, not big on reading or comprehension are you. I suggest you re-read my post as you obviously missed a whole section where I explained this. You are obviously not an engineer either.

2 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Hmmm, not big on reading or comprehension are you. I suggest you re-read my post as you obviously missed a whole section where I explained this. You are obviously not an engineer either.

I stand corrected, you did mention drones.  But you seem to confuse "engineering" with googling some random facts and calling them "physics".  Please tell us how anything you posted there is at all relevant to the videos in question.

On 6/6/2021 at 12:14 PM, JohnOsbourne said:

Sorry to see you need to be spoon-fed things;  I mean really, who cares that it came from the Daily Mail?  Like the the NYT is any better?

The US military is saying three things through these press "briefings":

1.  These aren't ours.

2.  They might be Russian or Chinese (hypersonic drones, etc.)

3.  We have no comment on whether they're extraterrestrial in origin.

In true Pravda fashion, the MSM focuses on #3.  Various Team USA meat-heads fret that we're falling behind the Russians and Chinese in a new "space race" (#2).  As intended (all con-men get you to watch one hand so you don't notice the other), #1 gets (intentionally) overlooked.

Calm down mate, I don't recall being rude to you.

Yeah, "They aren't ours" is about all they can say as some of the flight characteristics render the events unexplainable/beyond our current understanding of this type of technology - by at least a century.

The rest is fun speculation.

50 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Calm down mate, I don't recall being rude to you.

Yeah, "They aren't ours" is about all they can say as some of the flight characteristics render the events unexplainable/beyond our current understanding of this type of technology - by at least a century.

The rest is fun speculation.

You are right, I apologize.

13 hours ago, JohnOsbourne said:

I stand corrected, you did mention drones.  But you seem to confuse "engineering" with googling some random facts and calling them "physics".  Please tell us how anything you posted there is at all relevant to the videos in question.

Um, no. I did not Google anything as I am former military and have experience in such matters and have a good, working knowledge of the capabilities and possibilities of technology. I also understand physics which you obviously do not.

I simply cannot engage in dialogue with someone who calls all inconvenient facts "fake news" and pretty much knows little to nothing about what is being discussed.

Have a good day

10 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I also understand physics

This is one of the most interesting aspects of these phenomena. It seems to defy our current understanding of how these thing operate within our understanding of physics. It seems to stretch the 'boundaries' of what's possible.

While I would say there is a value to be discovered that would propel mankind forward in terms of further understanding this (and long term, probably), realistically there is no "mankind". There are competing societies which boils it down to strategic military value to begin with. That's why if ever one of these things was to suffer from some kind of mechanical failure or stranding for whatever reason, it would be covered up. No question about it. And this is why I do not dismiss Bob Lazar's story AT ALL. He may well be full of shit, but it doesn't read that way at all to me. I expect there is a sergment of the US intelligence/military that knows a LOT more that will likely not be exposed for decades yet.

As I said before, all fun speculation.

Too funny:

We've got to weaponize the virus there so we don't have to weaponize it here.  A carbon copy of Rumsfeld/Cheney's bullshit rationalizations for their stupid endless wars.  A sclerotic political class can't even think up new propaganda, they've got to keep recycling old crap.

Too funny:

Facebook reverses course, allows users to claim COVID was man-made as lab-leak theory gains ground - TheBlaze

I predict they eventually will ban posts pointing out that Big Tech used to censor posts supporting the lab-leak theory.  Remember:  we are at war with East Asia.  We have always been at war with East Asia.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:50 AM, cryingbluerain said:

So-called "scientists" lied to us about Covid because Orange Man Bad.  Wonder what else they're lying about?

https://news.yahoo.com/scientist-waited-legitimize-lab-leak-162344951.html

Oh man, your little blurb at the bottom of your post is sheer irony. You are a truly funny guy. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed that today.

Have a good one Mr. Rain 🙂 

Edited by BobDobbs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a thought, a deep thought? Hmmm, maybe?

Has anyone seen the Vice special The Devil You Know about Sherry Shriner? After watching this it got me to wonder, was Sherry Shriner Q? Many of their (QAnon) theories and ideas mirror those of Shriner except Shriner was making these same insane claims as far back as 2000'.

Just a consideration due to the similarity in beliefs and that Shriner has had an on-line presence since the late 90's.

Oh, and she is dead now so, there is that. She died shortly after the Jan 6 insurrection and the last Q drop was on December 8th 2020. Strange?

Edited by BobDobbs

• 1 year later...

I currently reside next to a neighbor I call, "The Contrail Guy".  Now normally, I could care less what someone believes.  This guy however has chosen to plaster our carports, mailboxes, and any freestanding metal beam with stickers, leaflets, and business cards directing people to this website.  http://GeoEngineeringWatch.org 

He'll broach the subject with anyone who walks by, and even has that website on both fenders of his car.  Eventually he came to me.  I tried to explain to him that this conspiracy was older than he was, and that it was debunked ages ago.  I even directed him to a website debunking his claims of his, but he chose not to look at it.  I asked him how he could spend his time directing people to his website without looking at one they suggest in turn.  No luck there.  He'd have none of that.  What makes this even more hilarious is as we're talking in the parking lot, we're actually under a military runway where KC-135 tankers displayed on his link are stationed and take off and land on a regular basis.  I pointed that out to him as one came in for a landing.  Why would you choose to live here if you really believed what you're saying? I got a blank stare.  I then asked him if there were any obvious plans for our gov't to alter the weather around Lake Mead/Lake Powell and the Colorado river basin to prevent a pending national crisis.  Another blank stare.  Finally he got frustrated and told me I shouldn't worry because according to his beliefs in Free Masonry, he knew the exact date in 2029 when the world was going to end.  Can't argue with that!!  End of discussion.   

I find the whole contrail conspiracy to be the classic example of a kernel of truth being twisted into full-blown bullshit.  

11 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

A:

He's the biggest landowner in the U.S. maybe the world.

What would being the biggest landowner in the US, or in the world have to do with anything. I’m not trying to be a jerk/jackass. I’m truly interested in this theory/conspiracy. I have no knowledge of what that would mean, or if it is even true. I know that the right has the conspiracy theory on lock. 

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

What would being the biggest landowner in the US, or in the world have to do with anything. I’m not trying to be a jerk/jackass. I’m truly interested in this theory/conspiracy. I have no knowledge of what that would mean, or if it is even true. I know that the right has the conspiracy theory on lock. 

He wants to buy up land which stops farmers growing food, he wants us to eat insects.... he wants the population decreased.

6 hours ago, slave to zep said:

He wants to buy up land which stops farmers growing food, he wants us to eat insects.... he wants the population decreased.

Why did he need to get a chip into people who took the vaccine to buy land from farmers?