Misty Mountain Hop Hidden Msgs

cletisevans

About the Smokey Mountains?riff sounds like a dial tone and lyric melody sounds like dialing out on push button phone.(BlueBox?)Look Out Peak a "5th State of Mind"?walking in park just the other day(in circles?420)whatdya sawing lincoln logs?concert at the Grateful Dead smokin grass and eatin acid(why do they call them deadheads?)Marijuana and Alcohol..Did u eat any acid?im rollin my dope(the time it was) at four two oh..and Acid trips of mine,they last a while..After i dosed lsd my eyes got really dark and i was trippin in my mind..a friend with every drug know to man is a friend indeed Led Zeppelin Jimmy Page Robert Plant(Grateful Dead)u know i aint lyin when im lyin..Hells Angels..the bikers all stayed for T,acid and song..four two oh..if acid is sin then im gettin high fourtwooh..if i was ur doctor i would prescribe u a sheet of lsd...and every day u would eat around a hundred hits..if u eat acid u better have long hair or dark glasses..aaahhh my eyes are dilated...a joint and a lighter and im smokin four two oh i know that im stoned and i aint lyin fourtwooh..

wanna drink a beer? Acid tracer...wanna drink a beer? Acid tracer..wanna beer?...no,i dont..i got acid tracer eyes..so i ate more acid and smoked a doob now...i lost my bowl and my bag at a show with Led Zeppelin..and The Grateful Dead..How? Hell if i know..but i still get high..at four two oh..

Went to a concert ate acid and smoked some really good weed(lysergic acid diethylamide, that is a potent hallucinogenic) ..Woody the Wood Pecker(Robert420Plant-"Timber!!!")...we saw the Grateful Dead,and Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix...Pink Floyd..I am the Wall..rus eggmen?Bicycle Ride?The Mad Hatter?Looney Tunes?Good Acid?grown in dark rooms from poisonous mold spores that are present in every home known to mankind so liberally everyone is hallucinating to some extent and dont even know it

Jimmy Pages solo-...get high 420..get high 420..get high 420...get high 420...do you need a beer? Hell no..im seein acid tracers...are you sure you dont need a beer? I think i just lost my weed and my bowl? 

On 5/16/2018 at 4:32 PM, mknopfler said:

Cletis, that's an......amazing first post. Welcome to the forum !!

The subsequent seven weren't bad either.

I had to make sure I hadn't toked up myself accidentally...

• 1 month later...

I am high as tit's just reading that! Sorry, gotta go...Jesus is walrus talking to me now, secrets of the universe. Or is it the Underverse? I can see Uranus from your house.

Archived