Items you can't convince yourself to buy

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

I thought this was a damn candy bar.

Screenshot_20181015-175649.thumb.png.1feb4ee1b78193b80d2d01911658e964.png

It was a chocolate. It just got stale over the years, so voila - a belt buckle on E-bay.

Originally it was a bootleg record single. It came in a paper bag. Inside the paper bag was 1 choco bar, and a movie ticket to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Only 8 copies existed from the secret performance.

September 8, 1971 - Hershey Park, PA

Whole Lotta Love Medley

. Boogie With Stu

. Sugar Daddy

. Candy Man (Sammy Davis Jr.)

Just kidding! My humor is a bit eccentric, and so am I. I thought it was choco too when I saw it. I wouldn't buy it as a belt buckle, or chocolate. I would buy the bootleg, if I hadn't conjured it in my mind.

There is one item I am kicking myself for not buying, and that is the Led Zeppelin Central Park 1969 16mm film when it was for sale a few years back. A few of us were going to go in on it privately, but we were never told exactly what was on it, and how the quality was. I would have liked to have known or been shown more. I believe the price at the time was 10K, but my memory could be wrong as it was a while back. Any info would be appreciated, and what happened to this film. Any tracks or traces? July 21st 1969 - 16mm film. Wollman Rink Theater.

17 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

There is one item I am kicking myself for not buying, and that is the Led Zeppelin Central Park 1969 16mm film when it was for sale a few years back. A few of us were going to go in on it privately, but we were never told exactly what was on it, and how the quality was. I would have liked to have known or been shown more. I believe the price at the time was 10K, but my memory could be wrong as it was a while back. Any info would be appreciated, and what happened to this film. Any tracks or traces? July 21st 1969 - 16mm film. Wollman Rink Theater.

Nearly the same feeling, concerning  2 track master tape from Schaefer Music Festival, Central Park. I should buy it for sure, in spite of only 71/2 ips and, probably not soundboard.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...