Items you can't convince yourself to buy

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, pageluvva said:

Ha Ha, that is soooooo funny. You made my day. You couldn't pay me enough to buy this shit. 

Actually both their releases are rather good, I got them as presents. I was a sceptical before I heard them, grateful to have received them, thanks Son.

• 8 months later...

Actually in isolation,  i thought of an idea of a theramin cast in aluminum nickel or steel, whichever metal would work the best,  in the shape of the presence object....painted matte black of course. But i could see such an item on ebay, being a must have for zep geeks man caves, all over the world. We could make 2 models, one that gets hooked up to a stereo system and one that can be set up to guitar amps.  

4 hours ago, kirchzep27 said:

Actually in isolation,  i thought of an idea of a theramin cast in aluminum nickel or steel, whichever metal would work the best,  in the shape of the presence object....painted matte black of course. But i could see such an item on ebay, being a must have for zep geeks man caves, all over the world. We could make 2 models, one that gets hooked up to a stereo system and one that can be set up to guitar amps.  

Cool kirch! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...