Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
gibsonfan159

Items you can't convince yourself to buy

Recommended Posts

On 10/16/2018 at 9:43 AM, Bron-y-con said:

Image result for greta van fleet peaceful army

Ha Ha, that is soooooo funny. You made my day. You couldn't pay me enough to buy this shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, pageluvva said:

Ha Ha, that is soooooo funny. You made my day. You couldn't pay me enough to buy this shit. 

...and shit it truly is! 🤮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, pageluvva said:

Ha Ha, that is soooooo funny. You made my day. You couldn't pay me enough to buy this shit. 

Actually both their releases are rather good, I got them as presents. I was a sceptical before I heard them, grateful to have received them, thanks Son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

^Actually I'm tempted to get the life size one, would go nicely with my LZ posters. 👍

Edited by luvlz2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually in isolation,  i thought of an idea of a theramin cast in aluminum nickel or steel, whichever metal would work the best,  in the shape of the presence object....painted matte black of course. But i could see such an item on ebay, being a must have for zep geeks man caves, all over the world. We could make 2 models, one that gets hooked up to a stereo system and one that can be set up to guitar amps.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kirchzep27 said:

Actually in isolation,  i thought of an idea of a theramin cast in aluminum nickel or steel, whichever metal would work the best,  in the shape of the presence object....painted matte black of course. But i could see such an item on ebay, being a must have for zep geeks man caves, all over the world. We could make 2 models, one that gets hooked up to a stereo system and one that can be set up to guitar amps.  

Cool kirch! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On April 30, 2020 at 10:12 PM, luvlz2 said:

Cool kirch! :thumbsup:

Thanks man, i got the idea after buying a reproduction presence object off ebay, scaled down, looks cool on stereo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a 3 pack of Led Zeppelin incense on Ebay... I would buy it because it's hard to find anywhere else, but the seller has some mixed reviews on his page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2020 at 12:52 AM, gibsonfan159 said:

image0.thumb.png.d692c9c4af54783cbdab96375597012c.png

Lolz. I literally blew a fine Belgian been blast out of my nose seeing this post. Lol. Holy crap. Imagine cutting your yard in that outfit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 3:15 AM, Silverseas said:

Lolz. I literally blew a fine Belgian been blast out of my nose seeing this post. Lol. Holy crap. Imagine cutting your yard in that outfit?

LOL! You'd have to be pretty hardcore lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...