Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
gibsonfan159

Items you can't convince yourself to buy

On 10/16/2018 at 9:43 AM, Bron-y-con said:

Image result for greta van fleet peaceful army

Ha Ha, that is soooooo funny. You made my day. You couldn't pay me enough to buy this shit. 

On 7/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, pageluvva said:

Ha Ha, that is soooooo funny. You made my day. You couldn't pay me enough to buy this shit. 

...and shit it truly is! 🤮

On 7/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, pageluvva said:

Actually both their releases are rather good, I got them as presents. I was a sceptical before I heard them, grateful to have received them, thanks Son.

Posted (edited)

^Actually I'm tempted to get the life size one, would go nicely with my LZ posters. 👍

Edited by luvlz2

Actually in isolation,  i thought of an idea of a theramin cast in aluminum nickel or steel, whichever metal would work the best,  in the shape of the presence object....painted matte black of course. But i could see such an item on ebay, being a must have for zep geeks man caves, all over the world. We could make 2 models, one that gets hooked up to a stereo system and one that can be set up to guitar amps.  

4 hours ago, kirchzep27 said:

Actually in isolation,  i thought of an idea of a theramin cast in aluminum nickel or steel, whichever metal would work the best,  in the shape of the presence object....painted matte black of course. But i could see such an item on ebay, being a must have for zep geeks man caves, all over the world. We could make 2 models, one that gets hooked up to a stereo system and one that can be set up to guitar amps.  

Cool kirch! :thumbsup:

On April 30, 2020 at 10:12 PM, luvlz2 said:

Cool kirch! :thumbsup:

Thanks man, i got the idea after buying a reproduction presence object off ebay, scaled down, looks cool on stereo

There's a 3 pack of Led Zeppelin incense on Ebay... I would buy it because it's hard to find anywhere else, but the seller has some mixed reviews on his page

On 6/16/2020 at 12:52 AM, gibsonfan159 said:

image0.thumb.png.d692c9c4af54783cbdab96375597012c.png

Lolz. I literally blew a fine Belgian been blast out of my nose seeing this post. Lol. Holy crap. Imagine cutting your yard in that outfit?

On 6/30/2020 at 3:15 AM, Silverseas said:

Lolz. I literally blew a fine Belgian been blast out of my nose seeing this post. Lol. Holy crap. Imagine cutting your yard in that outfit?

LOL! You'd have to be pretty hardcore lol