Live Led Zeppelin 1975-77 Dave Lewis

In Dave Lewis book (The complete guide to the music of Led Zeppelin.) 

Their live shows after 1973 were much more spectacular. It is a shame that there is no official visual record of Earls Court, 1975. The US 1977 tour or Knebworth, All have these shows were filmed for the group and remain in the archives. Having been privileged enough to seen these video tapes. I can endorse the fact they capture the magic of live Led Zep, far better than The Song Remains The Same. (P.72) 

My question is this. What shows in 1977 are there besides Seattle, and a so called Pontiac Dome shows has he seen? Are these the live shows that Jimmy Page is working on for release for Led Zeppelin 50th ?  

3B6462AA-3DD8-4D6D-AD38-FAB1C92E95B5 (2).jpeg

3 hours ago, strombringer101 said:

In Dave Lewis book (The complete guide to the music of Led Zeppelin.) 

Their live shows after 1973 were much more spectacular. It is a shame that there is no official visual record of Earls Court, 1975. The US 1977 tour or Knebworth, All have these shows were filmed for the group and remain in the archives. Having been privileged enough to seen these video tapes. I can endorse the fact they capture the magic of live Led Zep, far better than The Song Remains The Same. (P.72) 

My question is this. What shows in 1977 are there besides Seattle, and a so called Pontiac Dome shows has he seen? Are these the live shows that Jimmy Page is working on for release for Led Zeppelin 50th ?  

3B6462AA-3DD8-4D6D-AD38-FAB1C92E95B5 (2).jpeg

There is a massive thread on this already. Easy to find if you use the search function.

But to summarise - Seattle is the only video we know that def exists from the 1977 tour.

There is photographic evidence of professional cameras pointing at the stage at other 1977 dates, but these were used to beam the feed to the giant overhead screen and may not have been recorded.

Some stadiums on the 1977 tour also had a closed-circuit type camera system - like Seattle - which was used to provide the feed for the giant overhead screen, and I've heard anecdotal reports of the feed being watched on TVs in booths in the stadium.

Apart from EC, there is no evidence that any of the 1975 tour was filmed professionally.

Archived