COMPLETE O2 SHOW ON NET RADIO NYE!

berkeleyliberationradio will stream the complete O2 show (Slowburn version) on New Year's Eve starting at 11:30 am Pacific time (that's 2:30pm New York time and 7:30 pm London time)!

Uncut, uninterupted AND they're giving away a copy of the show as a prize in the Led Zeppelin trivia contest!

berkeleyliberationradio will stream the complete O2 show (Slowburn version) on New Year's Eve starting at 11:30 am Pacific time (that's 2:30pm New York time and 7:30 pm London time)!

Uncut, uninterupted AND they're giving away a copy of the show as a prize in the Led Zeppelin trivia contest!

Damn shame i'm new at this...very good news if it's true..do they have a site to download (yeah right) or check it out at...and sorry slowburn is new to me..shame blues/rock is being more and more obsolete in today's music.

PAGE - Get the good unreleased bootlog tracks out before some other bugger does!

I would send you one, but my parents would think I was insane sending a DVD to someone in Brazil (it is Brazil, right?) that I don't know... <_<

Why do your parents need to know about it? Or do they keep you locked in the cupboard under the stairs and read all outgoing mail?

They're all pretty good recording actually....even the first one, this slowburn version.

The last 2 are comparable too....I'm not so sure the shoenepkoloompus one is better than the Jules one....it's a matter of taste. The Jules one is punchier...I think.

The slowburn one was also the one that was broadcast from Philly Sun. the 16th ...

They're all pretty good recording actually....even the first one, this slowburn version.

The last 2 are comparable too....I'm not so sure the shoenepkoloompus one is better than the Jules one....it's a matter of taste. The Jules one is punchier...I think.

The slowburn one was also the one that was broadcast from Philly Sun. the 16th ...

I don't know, the slowburn one sounded a little off to me...too "quiet" or something.

There is a new one at Dime, done with a Schoeps MK41 mic, also known as the FOB Per version, many people there think it is the best sounding boot by now.

As for quality, etc... Of the 6 sources I've DLed (Slowburn, Maia, FOB Clay, FOB Per, Matrix, and now this one) , I prefer the FOB Per source.
With "this one" he meant the latest boot labeled "We did it"

There is a new one at Dime, done with a Schoeps MK41 mic, also known as the FOB Per version, many people there think it is the best sounding boot by now.

With "this one" he meant the latest boot labeled "We did it"

I think the Trainspotter version maybe the best so far. I haven't heard the Shoeps version yet, but have heard the others

Archived