Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Ask your local post office intermediately. If it was sent out from country of destination and if this can be tracked, the problem lays almost always on the side of recipient's postal service. I was experiencing similar problem last year when shipped from Japan. I couldn't find any further annotation for about 2 weeks and then the parcel has been delivered. Reason? Fuckin' customs stopped it and even did not inform postal service about that! Sometimes they also could mess it up and treated as economy...or send it back to the sender.

No worries. I feel everything will be ok.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 1:11 PM, Adam Ryan watson said:

Plants voice had really declined to quite a degree between the 71 and 72 japan tours and the band is just not as powerful or tight on the 72 japan tour. They really seemed to lose a step between the 72 u s tour and japan. But they are still fantastic shows with many great highlights . There are some cuts where plant sounds amazing after he gets warmed up.  It's cool to hear him actually hit all the studio high notes on the song remains the same and rain song  sibly from October 2 and 3rd feature some amazing plant vocals. Probably the last time he ever sang it so well. But it seemed the band was starting to really loose their consistency on that tour . A stellar release could be made from those shows by cherry picking the highlights. Very interested in what this boxset may bring.

Spot on. I really don't think Japan 72 will be released officially, it's just not up to par for Jimmy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 1:50 PM, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

My copy seems to be lost...😭 Posted 2 weeks ago, didn't arrive yet👎although left for The Netherlands June 23rd. Hoping they "find" my copy...😕

If I'm a livin nex a door to ya it's a not a lost eh:whistling::shifty::wacko::blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 7:50 PM, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

My copy seems to be lost...😭 Posted 2 weeks ago, didn't arrive yet👎although left for The Netherlands June 23rd. Hoping they "find" my copy...😕

Hooray👍😁 my copy of "The Overture" popped up! Finally I'm able to track it down, it seems to be in Amsterdam. 💪

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

Hooray👍😁 my copy of "The Overture" popped up! Finally I'm able to track it down, it seems to be in Amsterdam. 💪

Great news MDA... a few hours/days and you're teleported back to 1972: Budokan Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka Festival Hall...fasten your seatbelt and have some hot saké (or your favorite ale) ready. Enjoy!😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 7:03 AM, duckman said:

Great news MDA... a few hours/days and you're teleported back to 1972: Budokan Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka Festival Hall...fasten your seatbelt and have some hot saké (or your favorite ale) ready. Enjoy!😛

As a matter of fact, right now now I'm in the Festival Hall, Osaka and - so far - it's worth every yen I've spend. A bit disappointing though, I didn't manage to get the photographs out of the envelope without damaging it 😭 (the envelope, not the photo's) on the other hand, my supplier (you know who) did give me a copy of the flyer which was made for this box...👍IMG_4049.thumb.jpg.ff4a1e37051c5ced93a65a5b055d6aaa.jpg

Edited by Moby_Dick_Ale
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 10:05 PM, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

As a matter of fact, right now now I'm in the Festival Hall, Osaka and - so far - it's worth every yen I've spend. A bit disappointing though, I didn't manage to get the photographs out of the envelope without damaging it 😭 (the envelope, not the photo's) on the other hand, my supplier (you know who) did give me a copy of the flyer which was made for this box...👍

Had the same problem with the envelope, I guess no one is able to get the photographs out without damaging it. The flyer is really beautiful, I wish they had more stuff like that with their boxes.

I have managed to listen to the 2.,3.,4. & 5. October so far, as you said, it is worth every penny.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...