bass or guitar?

thatguynamedjosh247

12 hours ago, thatguynamedjosh247 said:

i want to stay in the background, but get some recognition nonetheless. kind of like paul mccartney, or john entwistle. but, since i'm already good at guitar, i wouldn't have that dilemma if i stayed with guitar.

They'll see you if you're on the stage.

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:15 PM, thatguynamedjosh247 said:

i mean, i'm not made out of money, lol, but thanks for the advice, man!

I hear you.. Believe me. But at the same time, I'd recommend you don't let that stop you. You can pick up a decent Bass rig for pretty cheap ... esp with some of these online interest free monthly payment deals.. American Music Supply, Sweetwater etc...You can make this work in your favor.

On 6/7/2018 at 11:45 AM, the chase said:

I hear you.. Believe me. But at the same time, I'd recommend you don't let that stop you. You can pick up a decent Bass rig for pretty cheap ... esp with some of these online interest free monthly payment deals.. American Music Supply, Sweetwater etc...You can make this work in your favor.

speaking of that i played a squier bronco bass today, and it's cheap (only $149), looks cool, has a good sound, and if i run it through a cheap amp (there's a lot, btw - any recommendations?), it wouldn't be too expensive along with a new guitar rig. sounds pretty good, man! thanks a lot!

Archived