Are there more partial 73 board tapes out there being hoarded?

June 3rd would be the one I would like the most and in sure many others feel that way as well. There is a partial board tape for each of the 5 shows leading up to it even though some are only 25 minutes. With the final one third of shows like Houston Denver and kezar you would think the first two thirds would be out there somewhere.  I would love the first two thirds of Houston and the final portion of Fort worth as well as they are two of my favorite  73 shows and of course the rest of kezar and bonzos birthday. I would kill for July shows like providence and Baltimore as well but I have a soft spot for the may 73 shows especially the southern u.s leg . Big fan of the Texas run even Dallas. It starts out rough but the middle portion is awesome especially sibly no quarter and dazed so I would love to hear the heartbreaker whole lotta love portion.

Given the amount of 1973, 1975, 1977, and 1980 soundboards that have already been released, I think it is fair to surmise that every gig from at least 1973-onward was soundboarded by the band. What tapes remain in Jimmy's hands and what has been stolen/leaked out to collectors/hoarders we can only guess.

Archived