2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

I just finished watching the game and wow, what a game!

broken stick of Khoudobine, third goal appeared !

i thought the game stopped when a goalkeeper have his stick broke, well it's good for us 4 victory on 4 games! next step vs Avalanche, still at home  

Edited by Remi

3 hours ago, Remi said:

First defeat of the season, Colorado was too strong on this game.

Colorado and the Devils have been very good.  Our coach stinks.  I am just wondering how long they put up with his crap?  He benched Bergland yesterday for reasons I do not get?  Pommenville is our best penalty killer but he does not seem to know it. How did Housley get this job?

On 10/20/2018 at 7:31 AM, Remi said:

We will see how they play today, first game away vs Flyers.

I don't follow very well Sabres at the moment, i can't judge, but what happened to Rangers and Red Wings ???????

I'm at a loss for what's going on with the Rangers. They have youth, speed, goal tending, but they're not gelling as a team. Of course in NYR tradition they always look for that perfect shot. If I had cash in hand for every time I shouted " shoot the puck" , I'd be a  richer man.

Oh,  than we have Krider , god forbid when he shoots , he puts the puck on net. We wouldn't want that to happen... WTF.... net wide open in Washington the other night and fans on a perfect pass from Hays in OT. 

Lundquist is a verystrong gooalkeeper, one of the best of NHL ! 

Bruins & Canadians have wins in the overtime, im surprise to see Islanders in the top!

Victory 5-1 against Pittsburgh, it was very important to win after 3 loss, We remains last of metropolitan division if the Flyers and Rangers win. hope not, next game at Ottawa.

13 hours ago, Remi said:

Lundquist is a verystrong gooalkeeper, one of the best of NHL ! 

Bruins & Canadians have wins in the overtime, im surprise to see Islanders in the top!

Victory 5-1 against Pittsburgh, it was very important to win after 3 loss, We remains last of metropolitan division if the Flyers and Rangers win. hope not, next game at Ottawa.

Its too early to take the standing so seriously.  There is a long long way to go.  I am happy with the way the Sabres are developing and they are loaded with young talent. Eichel, Middlstadt, Ristolainen, Dahlin and now having Jeff Skinner gives us hope for not only the bear future but for now

10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Who the hell is the Devils goalie? I thought it was Kinkaid? My Sabres in Montreal tonight

Cory Schneider :)  , Kinkaid have a hard time this since three-four games, except Pittsburgh.

Montreal ? Good, for us its Toronto. :) 

Edited by Remi