2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

13 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Islanders are down 1 0!

I am for the Blues all the way.  I believe they can do it. Im picking Columbus, Islanders and Colorado.  But disappointed with the effort in game one. I hate Colorado but the Sharks really sucked out vs Vegas on that bad call.  

I am hoping the Blues go up 2-0, but no matter, they are a great road team. They will win in Dallas

19 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am for the Blues all the way.  I believe they can do it. Im picking Columbus, Islanders and Colorado.  But disappointed with the effort in game one. I hate Colorado but the Sharks really sucked out vs Vegas on that bad call.  

I am hoping the Blues go up 2-0, but no matter, they are a great road team. They will win in Dallas

Columbus doesn't have a chance.

8 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Great game today!  Hockey rules!  Game 3 Monday night.

14 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Game 3 starting up... let's go Stars!

Blues win baby!!!!!!  Go Blues!!!!!  All the way.  Maroon scores on a smart set up from the D.  Bang its in Bishop.  I hate the Dallas Stars and Boston. I am hoping the Islanders rally and expect them to.   But I really only care about the Blues winning. The Sharks deserve to go down after that bullshit call on Vegas.  The NHL apologizing is unbelievable. But Vegas never should have allowed 3 goals on any power play either.  Dallas will fight to the finish but to me St Louis are the best team still standing.  They swept Tampa in the two games in the regular season also.  

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Blues win baby!!!!!!  Go Blues!!!!!  All the way.  Maroon scores on a smart set up from the D.  Bang its in Bishop.  I hate the Dallas Stars and Boston. I am hoping the Islanders rally and expect them to.   But I really only care about the Blues winning. The Sharks deserve to go down after that bullshit call on Vegas.  The NHL apologizing is unbelievable. But Vegas never should have allowed 3 goals on any power play either.  Dallas will fight to the finish but to me St Louis are the best team still standing.  They swept Tampa in the two games in the regular season also.  

Classic game last night, wish I could have gone!

5 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Classic game last night, wish I could have gone!

Even after the result?  So you are Rangers first and Dallas second right?  I am Sabres first, Blues second.  Other teams I sort of like are Vancouver and Kings.  Hate Flyers and Montreal big time.  And Ottawa and Boston.  I want the Blues to win big time. They to me are the most deserving team in the league to win.  Ill tell you my perspective.  In the late 60's and early 70s it was Montreal and Boston.  Beleveua and Cornier and Lemaire and Leperiere for Canadiens and Boston had Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito and Bucyk and Stanfield etc.  The Blues were the best in the West in those days always.  Went to many a final only to lose to the big two I just listed.  St Louis had the Plaguer bros, Red Berenson and Jacque Plante in the nets.  Damn good team but not good enough to beat Montreal or Boston.  They have paid their dues big time.  So I do not like to see warm weather cities like Tampa or Dallas or Carolina win the Stanley Cup when teams like the Blues have paid their dues and Buffalo is a real hockey town.  A great hockey town.  They were in the league only 5 year when they went to the finals in 75 and were robbed blind by Bernie Parent.  The French connection was the line Wayne Gretsky grew up watching with his father at Buffalo games. 

I did not like it when Colorado won that Cup after moving over from Quebec City either.  Quebec really won that Cup.  Anyway, I hope the  Blues win and the Sabres are ready soon.  I was very happy the Rangers did win in 94 and those games vs the Devils were some of the best hockey ever.  So were the old Montreal vs Boston games.  I liked Boston in those days before the Sabres joined the NHL>  Now I do not like them.  Its Sabres and Blues all the way.  I really wanted Vancouver to win it that year vs Boston.

16 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

:mad:  :buttsmack::Thinking::boohoo:

I believe the Islanders will come back and win tonight.  'We shall see.  As long as the Blues win I am happy.  Surprising result in Colorado last night.   Great result in Columbus.  I want Boston out.  

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I believe the Islanders will come back and win tonight.  'We shall see.  As long as the Blues win I am happy.  Surprising result in Colorado last night.   Great result in Columbus.  I want Boston out.  

Sorry bout the islanders :ahhh:    Boston aren't done just yet :nhl_checking:

On 4/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Even after the result?  So you are Rangers first and Dallas second right?  I am Sabres first, Blues second.  Other teams I sort of like are Vancouver and Kings.  Hate Flyers and Montreal big time.  And Ottawa and Boston.  I want the Blues to win big time. They to me are the most deserving team in the league to win.  Ill tell you my perspective.  In the late 60's and early 70s it was Montreal and Boston.  Beleveua and Cornier and Lemaire and Leperiere for Canadiens and Boston had Bobby Orr, Phil Esposito and Bucyk and Stanfield etc.  The Blues were the best in the West in those days always.  Went to many a final only to lose to the big two I just listed.  St Louis had the Plaguer bros, Red Berenson and Jacque Plante in the nets.  Damn good team but not good enough to beat Montreal or Boston.  They have paid their dues big time.  So I do not like to see warm weather cities like Tampa or Dallas or Carolina win the Stanley Cup when teams like the Blues have paid their dues and Buffalo is a real hockey town.  A great hockey town.  They were in the league only 5 year when they went to the finals in 75 and were robbed blind by Bernie Parent.  The French connection was the line Wayne Gretsky grew up watching with his father at Buffalo games. 

I did not like it when Colorado won that Cup after moving over from Quebec City either.  Quebec really won that Cup.  Anyway, I hope the  Blues win and the Sabres are ready soon.  I was very happy the Rangers did win in 94 and those games vs the Devils were some of the best hockey ever.  So were the old Montreal vs Boston games.  I liked Boston in those days before the Sabres joined the NHL>  Now I do not like them.  Its Sabres and Blues all the way.  I really wanted Vancouver to win it that year vs Boston.

Yes, Rangers first, then Stars.  Yeah, despite the final outcome in game 3.. it was a hell of a game!

Stars off to a good start tonight.

Islanders might get swept in their series. Going back to Brooklyn was just a horrible move,  I don't know why they have to go back there?  They should have kept all the postseason games on the island!