2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

8 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

what hockey team have you been watching? Bruins in 5

The Blues will beat them in Boston. You will be sitting their looking stupid

Your Bruins come off of a sweep of an upstart, young Carolina team, having dodged the Tampa Lightning by sheer luck, after Columbus did the real work for them.  Columbus had them on the ropes.  If that puck does not hit the post in game 5 Columbus would have been up 3-2 and likely won the series

The Blues had to beat Bishop, a very daunting task in  itself, beat San Jose, a team that really believed this was their year, and a team that was experienced and battle tested.  These Blues are battle tested vs stiffer competition.  Including a Winnipeg team some thought could win the Cup

Ill take pleasure in guttin you boy!!!!

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Blues will beat them in Boston. You will be sitting their looking stupid

Your Bruins come off of a sweep of an upstart, young Carolina team, having dodged the Tampa Lightning by sheer luck, after Columbus did the real work for them.  Columbus had them on the ropes.  If that puck does not hit the post in game 5 Columbus would have been up 3-2 and likely won the series

The Blues had to beat Bishop, a very daunting task in  itself, beat San Jose, a team that really believed this was their year, and a team that was experienced and battle tested.  These Blues are battle tested vs stiffer competition.  Including a Winnipeg team some thought could win the Cup

Ill take pleasure in guttin you boy!!!!

:watchingyou:

On 5/27/2019 at 10:05 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Tonight you will have it.  A great finals.  GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’ve gotta be going as nuts as we are...what a game!  Better team won tonight for sure.

13 hours ago, Walter said:

You’ve gotta be going as nuts as we are...what a game!  Better team won tonight for sure.

On hockey forums I was lucky enough to pick the exact score.  But they should have won this game by much more.  Rask was as tough as Bishop.  I love their chances now

And Hummingbird, go look at the shots on goal and hits?  Count them.  St Louis totally outplayed them last night and wore them down. Unless you were referring to game 1?  

The NHL is going to question Sundquist and that worries me.   Likely facing a 1 game suspension on a hit Boston dish's out all the time without being even penalized. So they call it boarding I guess if someone gets hurt?  Its BS.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

On hockey forums I was lucky enough to pick the exact score.  But they should have won this game by much more.  Rask was as tough as Bishop.  I love their chances now

And Hummingbird, go look at the shots on goal and hits?  Count them.  St Louis totally outplayed them last night and wore them down. Unless you were referring to game 1?  

The NHL is going to question Sundquist and that worries me.   Likely facing a 1 game suspension on a hit Boston dish's out all the time without being even penalized. So they call it boarding I guess if someone gets hurt?  Its BS.  

The Bruins had won 8 straight games.   The odds of them winning 9 are very low. The odds of sweeping the blues are even lower.  Even so, they had their chances to win, the score could have easily been 4 2 again after hitting the post twice.  What happened last night was that the better team lost to an inferior team who had to play as desperate as they could to keep their season alive. You probably saw the Blues best game of the season period and they will have to keep that same intensity if they want to win over the best overall team in hockey.

You thought the hit on Grezlcyk was clean?  We all know that if you can see the players numbers you should pull back on the hit because you are likely to hurt a player in a vulnerable position and will most likely get a penalty even if the player isn't hurt on the ice. It's called Boarding!  He probably won't get suspended but I'm sure player safety will want to have a talk. 

BTW Krugs hit was legal. It was the perfect thing to do being mauled by that hack Perron. Krug made a motion with his shoulders toward the puck glided into the hit and did not leave his feet until the collision happened. Clean hit.

Edited by hummingbird69

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

The Bruins had won 8 straight games.   The odds of them winning 9 are very low. The odds of sweeping the blues are even lower.  Even so, they had their chances to win, the score could have easily been 4 2 again after hitting the post twice.  What happened last night was that the better team lost to an inferior team who had to play as desperate as they could to keep their season alive. You probably saw the Blues best game of the season period and they will have to keep that same intensity if they want to win over the best overall team in hockey.

You thought the hit on Grezlcyk was clean?  We all know that if you can see the players numbers you should pull back on the hit because you are likely to hurt a player in a vulnerable position and will most likely get a penalty even if the player isn't hurt on the ice. It's called Boarding!  He probably won't get suspended but I'm sure player safety will want to have a talk. 

BTW Krugs hit was legal. It was the perfect thing to do being mauled by that hack Perron. Krug made a motion with his shoulders toward the puck glided into the hit and did not leave his feet until the collision happened. Clean hit.

How the hell can you sit there and tell me the Bruins are better than the Blues?  No damn way.  Teresenko and Schwartz are better than anyone Boston has.  Binnington is great too.  They are a deep team are the Blues.  If you told me Tampa was the best, you might have an argument.  But St Louis swept them too. The Blues will win the Cup. And it was not their best game.  Game 7 vs Dallas was a fabulous game and game two in San Jose was a gem by Berube adjusting and shutting down  a speedy Sharks team.  Fuck Boston