2018 NHL Season

zepscoda

The Blues can hoist the Cup on their home ice Sunday night!!!! Its a rare thing.  For some strange reason more Cups have been won on the road in recent years. This will bring the city dow if they pull it off.  I expect a complete work ethic based performance because they know Boston will be one desperate team on Sunday night.  They know how dangerous they are and how rare this opportunity is.  Now if the Blues should not win it Sunday, do not despair my fellow Blues supporters.  9-3 on the road and Binnington's record coming off a loss is just nuts. But I am expecting them to get it done.  I expect Boston to get less than 20 total shots on goal and I expect less than 4 to be of a real scoring chance nature. The Blues have Parayko, Pietrangelo and Bertozzo, all who are big men, can skate and block shots better than old man Chara.  Broken jawed Chara .  Fucking Marchand is getting what he deserves.   Bury these fish.  Put them away!!!

Team Pam wins! Congratulations St. Louis Blues! 

My gf is unhappy but another city gets to celebrate a first. Just as Toronto got their first NBA title, St. Louis wins their first Stanley Cup, erasing a long wait for a championship.

Big parties in St. Louis and Toronto this week and all summer long!

I think Buffalo now becomes the city with the longest Stanley Cup drought (or a championship of any kind). When is your city going to cash in on all those draft picks and prospects, Rick? ;)

Edited by Strider

6 hours ago, Strider said:

My gf is unhappy but another city gets to celebrate a first. Just as Toronto got their first NBA title, St. Louis wins their first Stanley Cup, erasing a long wait for a championship.

I think Buffalo now becomes the city with the longest Stanley Cup drought (or a championship of any kind). When is your city going to cash in on all those draft picks and prospects, Rick? ;)

You do know that W had his best 24 hours ever!?!  He’s a Blues fan and Raptors fan. So he’s been on cloud 9 ever since!  So has the rest of Mrs. Walter’s family for the St Louis win. 

23 hours ago, Strider said:

Well my 2nd fav won the cup disposing of many enemies along the way

17 hours ago, Walter said:

You do know that W had his best 24 hours ever!?!  He’s a Blues fan and Raptors fan. So he’s been on cloud 9 ever since!  So has the rest of Mrs. Walter’s family for the St Louis win. 

Party on, W!

Edited by Strider

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a fan of the Blues for 50 years or so.  Its very nice to see someone I like win the Cup.  Actually I love them, second only to Buffalo.  The Sabres picked up Vesey from the Rangers and he will help on offense. On D they got Miller from Vegas and they are loaded on the Blue line with Ristolainen, Dahlin, Miller, Begosian, and Montour.  I hope the trade Scandella

I am a hit surprised Jake Allen has not been traded by the Blues yet. I am sure he wants to start somewhere.  He will be gone by the start of the season I am quite sure. . Zucker is rumored to be moved.  Where, no idea.  There were a ton of moves on day 1 and practically nothing worth mention yesterday.