Jump to content

2018 NHL Season


zepscoda

Recommended Posts

On 12/15/2018 at 3:36 PM, Remi said:

What a game! (vs Golden Knight)

now lets place for Predators in few hours

Go check the standings and see where my Sabres are!  I say your boys lose to the Leafs for three reasons tonight.  1.  Leafs are better.  2.  Leafs have owned them 3.  Toronto coming off loss's

We get a very up and down Florida team.  Inconsistent as hell.  I like our chances to blow them out. The only thing that might make them competitive is Luongo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Go check the standings and see where my Sabres are!  I say your boys lose to the Leafs for three reasons tonight.  1.  Leafs are better.  2.  Leafs have owned them 3.  Toronto coming off loss's

We get a very up and down Florida team.  Inconsistent as hell.  I like our chances to blow them out. The only thing that might make them competitive is Luongo

I just saw it this morning, just behind Tampa, is it solid, 34games, 25victory for TB :o 

We have play twice vs Florida this season, one victory, one lost

About Maple Leafs, yeah they are strong, we have few chance to win 😞 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2018 at 12:56 PM, Remi said:

I just saw it this morning, just behind Tampa, is it solid, 34games, 25victory for TB :o 

We have play twice vs Florida this season, one victory, one lost

About Maple Leafs, yeah they are strong, we have few chance to win 😞 

The Leafs for some reason have always been a jinx team for the Devils.  Like the Sabres have been for San Jose.  But now the Leafs are just plain good.  Tampa is the favorite now no doubt but its a long haul.  I am hoping my GM Botterill pulls the trigger on a deal to get us one step closer to making an early run with this young team that is ahead of schedule in the rebuild.  My one concern is Hutton.  I wonder if Ullmark is actually our better goalie?  I wish Miller was still here.   He will be in town Saturday night with the Ducks.  Doubt he will get the start though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2019 at 7:05 PM, zepscoda said:

Winter Classic down here next year!  No opposing team announced yet.

"How and why the Dallas Stars and Cotton Bowl landed the NHL's 2020 Winter Classic" via @SportsDayDFW http://p.d-news.co/waod

I am pretty shocked that Dallas got the winter classic.  How the hell are they going to do that with the weather down there?  Jack Eichel is out for two games with upper body injury.  We need to beat Florida without him tonight.

 

With Eichel out they have made us underdogs tonight!!!!!  At home vs an average at best team?  GO SABRES

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2019 at 12:30 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am pretty shocked that Dallas got the winter classic.  How the hell are they going to do that with the weather down there?  Jack Eichel is out for two games with upper body injury.  We need to beat Florida without him tonight.

 

With Eichel out they have made us underdogs tonight!!!!!  At home vs an average at best team?  GO SABRES

With the technology these days the ice won't be a problem. They had the Winter Classic a few years ago in LA. The ice won't be as good as it would up north and may be a little choppy,  but it'll be fine.  I hope ticket prices aren't outlandish .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Walter said:

I love to see the Isles doing well again! 

Those dirt bags are going no where.  They sucked out a win in Buffalo after we put 42 shots on their goalie, that bum we had last year while in full rebuild mode.  He sucks.  He is hot but he will fold like a tent. He is the worst shootout goalie I have ever seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Those dirt bags are going no where.

So they’ll end up with the Sabres is what you’re predicting?  Like I said, I’m just glad to see them being competitive again and having a winning record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Walter said:

So they’ll end up with the Sabres is what you’re predicting?  Like I said, I’m just glad to see them being competitive again and having a winning record.

I would not be so sure about that.  The Sabres are the only team to have won 10 in a row. And are currently 3rd in the East

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2018 at 10:29 PM, Remi said:

2 Victory in a row for my Devils next game Canucks. :D

 

Hey Remi.  So the Devils lose a tough game in a tough building in Vegas and now fly to Buffalo to take on my boys.  Eichel skated today but its 50/50 if he plays.  We are much better with him.  Devils at Sabres tomorrow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2019 at 6:25 PM, Walter said:

I love to see the Isles doing well again! 

Yep 😡😡😡.... even worse, they are hot while the Rangers are on a downward spiral.  Hank let 5 fucking pucks past him in less than 2 periods. ... dark days for the blue shirts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Rangers vs Islanders tonight... 

Nice little Rangers vs Icelanders fight compilation  

 

 

^ Nice one!

Isles keep on rollin! Getting my attention to follow the season much closer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...