Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
kingzoso

My Television shows.

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, kipper said:

monday night football

(In Howard's voice)----The man has taste.

2157889318001_4411926701001_frank-howard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, redrum said:

(In Howard's voice)----The man has taste.

2157889318001_4411926701001_frank-howard

LOL.

 

I only watch it last night for the first time. but i do rememeber Howard Cossel and his wig. He was so funny around Mohamed Ali when they were clowning around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kipper said:

LOL.

 

I only watch it last night for the first time. but i do rememeber Howard Cossel and his wig. He was so funny around Mohamed Ali when they were clowning around.

Ali told him that every time Howard opened his mouth he should have been fined for air pollution. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, redrum said:

Ali told him that every time Howard opened his mouth he should have been fined for air pollution. 😄

Didn't howard get in trouble once for calling black players monkeys?  it was probably just a joke but today they would cruxify someone for making a joke like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kipper said:

Didn't howard get in trouble once for calling black players monkeys?  it was probably just a joke but today they would cruxify someone for making a joke like that.

He said: 'Look at that little monkey run.' Yep, he'd be crucified over Barabbas just like in olden times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...