2018 NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Strider

1 minute ago, Strider said:

Not what I was saying. Not by a long shot.

Well, then I'm glad we cleared that up.

Maybe it's the chilly weather out here today, or this damn clear beautiful air is getting my sinuses in a twist, but sometimes I find it hard to figure out the riddles inside some of the posts around here; I clearly don't have the same long history as others do here. All I can say is that Apanther is a decent guy with a lot of great things to contribute to this forum same as the rest of us.

If I spoke out of turn, then nevermind (a great album BTW)... or one of the funniest Gilda Radner lines from the classic SNL episodes.

Peace

419XKE172WL._SY445_.jpg

• 5 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:31 PM, doberso said:

Production records with the help of automation systems https://www.managemart.com/pool-care make it possible to calculate the preliminary and at the end of the month the actual cost of production in real time, taking into account current prices for raw materials and other materials. The calculation of the cost of production allows you to more accurately set the price for it and determine the scope of bargaining which sales managers should not violate in order to maintain acceptable profitability.

Couldn't agree more. Like you, I expect Cleveland will go a game or two deep in the playoffs.