I’m guessing It’s a repress and not remastered. The label isn’t the original plum label and the inner bag doesn’t look like the type used on any of the remastered reissues ( of course this could have been replaced). I’m no expert in matrix numbers but somebody who is could tell you for definite what you need to know. Or you could have a search on discogs.

21 hours ago, David_martinez said:

I just bought the led zeppelin  one record SD 19126  album at my local record shop  i wanted to know if its a second repress and what year it came out or is it a new remasterd version of the album 

6DE0848D-CDAB-4622-964B-FA63D993E9A3.jpeg

03833D36-8FA3-4A95-B248-B5C79B857A58.jpeg

6169292A-C386-4F56-82AA-3A0147D42E3A.jpeg

14 hours ago, babysquid said:

I’m guessing It’s a repress and not remastered. The label isn’t the original plum label and the inner bag doesn’t look like the type used on any of the remastered reissues ( of course this could have been replaced). I’m no expert in matrix numbers but somebody who is could tell you for definite what you need to know. Or you could have a search on discogs.

Nothing special about that pressing but if it has GP initials in the deadwax its a George Piros mastering which will sound pretty good. Better than many earlier pressings. The original catalog number is SD 8216, this catalog number is a later 70's pressing...'77 and later . Looks like a Columbia Record Club pressing with the CRC on the label. Could be mid-80's.