Beard of the year!

i_kay

I must admit, I'm not a fan of his being bearded when he was younger, but he looks gorgeous with one nowadays. And that picture they used is, by the way, fantastically attractive :wub:.

Edited by 905

I must admit, I'm not a fan of his being bearded when he was younger, but he looks gorgeous with one nowadays. And that picture they used is, by the way, fantastically attractive :wub:.

I feel the same way... I just don't think this man can look bad! How is it that so much gorgeousness is contained in one person??!!

I love the beard.

I wonder if he gets a trophy, and if there's some sort of ceremony, and if he'll get all dressed up like for the Polar Awards, and if . . Well, probably not. :lol: But no beard deserves it more. :wub:

:lol: Would he get up with a prepared speech thanking the dear folks at Gillette for helping him maintain such a fine display of beardness <_<

Wow! Where/when was that taken? Lucky you if you got that close to him!

Gosh, no...I've never been lucky enough to get that close to him. It was taken by a member on another forum I belong to and he ran into Robert at an airport. I think there was another person in the original picture and I cropped it so it would just be Robert :P Glad you like, though. Have lots more ;)