New Kid In Town

Tangerine Dream

Hey Led Heads! I've been wanting to sign up for a forum account for a while now and today was finally the day. I'm still figuring out stuff around here so I thought I'd make a post and see how it goes. I guess I'll just give some quick facts about myself.

I've been listening to Zeppelin for a little over three years now, but it feels like its been forever. They're my favorite band and I don't know what I'd do without them. The first song I heard by them was Kashmir and I instantly fell in love with its hypnotic rhythm. I've seen Robert once in 2016 and I'm seeing him again in September (which I'm crazy excited for!) I also met Jason Bonham last year at a meet and greet which was very cool to hear all the stories he told.

My favorite Zep album has to be Houses because of it's summery feel and my top three songs as of now are probably Thank You, The Rain Song, and Tangerine (I love their sappy stuff as you can tell.) I could honestly talk for days about them. 

But anyways, those are some facts about me and I can't wait to see what this forum is all about!

What's up TD??!? I'm goin on 32 years of listening to this group and I tell you it will never leave your soul. . Do yourself the favor a get some live shows. . By hook or by crook do it. . And books as well. . some Dave Lewis stuff and P. Grant's bio. . There is a fountain of info and this place will quench your thirst:)  Good to have you here and ENJOY!:):)

16 hours ago, Bozoso73 said:

What's up TD??!? I'm goin on 32 years of listening to this group and I tell you it will never leave your soul. . Do yourself the favor a get some live shows. . By hook or by crook do it. . And books as well. . some Dave Lewis stuff and P. Grant's bio. . There is a fountain of info and this place will quench your thirst:)  Good to have you here and ENJOY!:):)

Thank you!! I'll be sure to check those out!

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Welcome to the Forum, Tangerine Dream. Always good to see the younger generation pick up the torch and spread the Zeppelin love. Are you also a fan of the German electronic band Tangerine Dream?

No I've actually never heard of them before. I'll have to look them up.

Archived