"THE SECRET" by the late Byron Preiss, any fans?

LedZeppfan1977

Is anyone familiar with this book and the 12 treasures he buried in 1982 and he later died tragically in a car accident, taking to his grave the locations.  But the locations are in the poems and 12 pictures in this book.  The problem is the new publication came out in 2015 and the original was 1982.  The original has the quality pics that you need.  Amazon has the new publication from 2015 for about $26.  My mother did some investigating and found the original publication on Amazon. They want $2000 bucks plus!!!!!!!!  Unreal.  I simply want to buy the new book and get my hand on the pics in good quality.  The artist is in Cleveland. The special Expedition Unknown just had a special on it with Josh Gates.  He also did the stolen Ruby Slippers worn by Judy Garland in 1939.  There are 4 pairs.  One is owned by a private collector, and one is on display in Hollywood, and another was at the museum where Judy was born in Grand Rapids Minnesota.  Leonardo DeCaprio had bought a pair and then sold it to the museum.  Back to the Secret, the show is a must watch.  You can get it of "Travel or Discovery on Demand".  If you find one of the treasures, and only two have ever been found, in Chicago and Cleveland, you send the key and special box with fairies on it to the estate of Preiss (his two daughters are alive and in NY).  They will send you a precious gem.  The first ones to find one received an Emerald.  Not as tempting as the million dollar box that I believe is buried in Yellowstone but still very intriguing.  Below is link for the new publication that does not have the pics of quality.  And the clever clues are in the pics and poems.  Some of the other treasure box's, in ceramic glass and the key in a very special hand made jar with fairies on it, are in Milwaukee, NY, St Augustine, FL,  Virginia and San Fran.  If you see the show you will see how clever he was at creating the clues.

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Byron-Preiss/dp/1596874015/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1536937354&sr=8-1&keywords=the+secret+byron+preiss+1982&dpID=51FpK2mFrnL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

355087181.jpeg

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

For a minute there I thought you were talking about that stupid bit of drivel The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. The book you are referring to has more threads of reality than the other shite.

The Fairie book is awesome!!!

16 hours ago, IpMan said:

For a minute there I thought you were talking about that stupid bit of drivel The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. The book you are referring to has more threads of reality than the other shite.

The ten box's really are out there.  The problem with the new release is the 2015 book does not have good quality pictures that are part of the clues as well as the poems.  I am going to try to write the artist that was a friend of Byron Preiss, the author who took the secret locations with him to the grave after a tragic car accident that ended his life.  I only want the pictures that were enlarged and Josh Gates had them on the show Expedition Unknown.  Great show.  The stolen Ruby slippers worn by Judy Garland were found.  The culprits have not been.  But the statue of limitations could save them.  Back to The Secret, the two that were found in Chicago and Cleveland are next to each other 2nd and 3rd picture from top right.  He liked to put the shapes of the states upside down sometimes in the background, like in the clouds.  I have an idea.  He based this all on Immigration and the 300 year old story of fairies coming to the new world with their treasure.  If you see the pictures try and find Plymouth Rock?  The Mayflower is historically the biggest image of immigration there is, as was Ellis Island to his surviving daughters.  We know that one treasure box is in Milwaukee, one in Virginia,  one in NY City and one is actually in the Fountain of Youth park in St Augustine Fl.  Its amazing it has not been found.  Having a prod rod and a shovel and the balls to go in there at night may be all you need to do.  The tree that it was near has been removed.  But they do not know which tree.  Its near a green picket fence which is still there.  Good luck.  If anyone lives near ST Augustine, take a shot

• 1 year later...

Well, I thought it could be book on some secrets to leave life but as I gone through the post I came to know what it all about. I love the post and would love to hear more on this but I having The Secret Book by Rhonda Byrne. Rhonda Byrne is the author of this book and has explained in a very effective manner of how this phenomenon can help you in your life. It is really encouraging. 

On 9/14/2018 at 7:18 PM, IpMan said:

Yay Ipman is back!!!

Doh..... old post.

spacer.png