Led Zeppelin 50th Anniversary

sam_webmaster

anyone else get one of these yet?    Another compilation of 30 tracks spanning their career?  who needs it?

facebook-e3972b.png twitter-e3972b.png youtube-e3972b.png spotify-e3972b.png
- View this email as a web page -
Ledzep_logo

50 years ago John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, and Robert Plant convened in Olympic Studios in London to begin recording their debut album as Led Zeppelin. A mere 36 hours in the studio followed and Led Zeppelin was complete.

To celebrate this historic golden anniversary, the band have unveiled three new digital-only releases on all digital download and streaming platforms.

LED_ZEPPELIN_x_LED_ZEPPELIN.png

LED ZEPPELIN X LED ZEPPELIN

is a comprehensive, career-spanning 30-track collection traversing all eight of the band's landmark studio albums including definitive tracks such as "Immigrant Song," "Whole Lotta Love," "Kashmir," "Ramble On," and "Stairway To Heaven."  The set also includes the "Sunset Sound Mix" of "Rock And Roll," the best-selling release in Record Store Day history.

LED_ZEPPELIN_INTRO_TO.png

AN INTRODUCTION TO LED ZEPPELIN

is, simply put, a collection of 10 of the best tracks in rock 'n' roll and features all the previously mentioned classic songs along with "Black Dog," "Good Times Bad Times," "Going To California," and "Over The Hills And Far Away." 

digital

"Rock And Roll" (Sunset Sound Mix)

The band's first ever Record Store Day release, which was produced by Jimmy Page andis the best selling release in RSD history - is now available on all streaming and digital services. Included is the "Olympic Studios Mix" of "Friends," a stripped down version without the orchestration of the final mix, and the "Sunset Sound Mix" of "Rock And Roll".

LED_ZEPPELIN_x_LED_ZEPPELIN.png
LED ZEPPELIN X
 LED ZEPPELIN
LISTEN HERE
LED_ZEPPELIN_INTRO_TO.png
AN INTRODUCTION 
TO LED ZEPPELIN
LISTEN HERE

spacer.gif

digital
Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin book poster offer

Due to popular demand, Reel Art Press have extended the offer on their exclusive Led Zeppelin poster.

Any orders placed through participating retailers for the official illustrated 'Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin' book before 9th October, will receive a copy of this complimentary poster.

MORE DETAILS
VISIT THE OFFICIAL MERCH STORE

zosa
spacer.gif
facebook-e3972b.png twitter-e3972b.png youtube-e3972b.png spotify-e3972b.png

www.ledzeppelin.com

© 2018 Rhino Entertainment Group
3400 West Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA, 91505, USA 
This email was sent to: johnymethuen@gmail.com
TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY POLICY | UNSUBSCRIBE

Without releasing any new live material, I have to the 50th Anniversary has been a bust. I was really hoping for the rumored How The East Was Won release. Still waiting for the obligatory  "I am going to tour in 2019" from Jimmy still. 😏

I just realized there's a brick wall for the background of all three photos used to promote Led Zeppelin by Led Zeppelin. I'm sure there is no deep meaning to it, such as "they've hit a brick wall" -- probably an aesthetic touch that establishes a theme between the three. 

On 2/8/2019 at 9:41 PM, Realperson said:

Just saw this on YT...I don’t know if this interview was published anywhere else...it’s about the first album only

Notice how he says Peter Grant wasn't with him when they went to see Obs-tweedle in July '68, which contradicts most previous accounts (Wall, Salewicz etc) that say three of them went to the gig: him, Grant & Chris Dreja.

51 minutes ago, 76229 said:

Notice how he says Peter Grant wasn't with him when they went to see Obs-tweedle in July '68, which contradicts most previous accounts (Wall, Salewicz etc) that say three of them went to the gig: him, Grant & Chris Dreja.

Rashomon 

7 hours ago, 76229 said:

The license to misremember things or to make up **** gets expanded the older one gets and the more drugs one has done....

18 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

in addition to snowboards, apparently there are sneakers coming out, too:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/led-zeppelin-vans-sneakers/

Aimed at the sort of person who has the t-shirt, owns no albums and only listens on spotify. I'm way too old now to wear these sort of things, I doubt I would have worn them when I was younger anyway, not my kind of thing at all.