I'm calling it- On January 12th, I think Page will announce a release date for a new live album.

Actually Jimmy will be releasing something new-a 1 1/2 hr tour on DVD of the Tower House. Page has unfortunately lost some

credibility, but the other members of Zep I really doubt care about any anniversary or even the last ten years of this mostly

substandard slew of underwhelming releases.

The community has picked up the challenge it seems. The greatest release so far is a fan release. BY FAR the best thing to hit us in this 50th year, and not at all easy to surpass even with official stuff. Lets hope it's "Challenge accepted!" from Jimmy.

Hope.

Such an interesting idea....

38 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

The community has picked up the challenge it seems. The greatest release so far is a fan release. BY FAR the best thing to hit us in this 50th year, and not at all easy to surpass even with official stuff. Lets hope it's "Challenge accepted!" from Jimmy.

Hope.

Such an interesting idea....

And what fan release was that?

ADK-Zeppy

10 hours ago, ADK-Zeppy said:

And what fan release was that?

ADK-Zeppy

Check the Led Zep Live forum.

11 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

And to which "challange" is that my down under friend? To remaster last years releases?

To mix and release something that surprises us and surpasses the book and the fan release my cheeky little pommy mate.

it's just so quiet. Anniversaries must not mean much. Pity, a well crafted marketing campaign with some live releases could have re-birthed Zep to the young'uns. It really could have been the year of Led Zeppelin.

:zzz:

29 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

it's just so quiet. Anniversaries must not mean much. Pity, a well crafted marketing campaign with some live releases could have re-birthed Zep to the young'uns. It really could have been the year of Led Zeppelin.

Robert stated early last year that there was nothing left in the Zep vault. I'm starting to realize that he actually tells it like it is and Jimmy is just playing bullshit marketing games. 

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Robert stated early last year that there was nothing left in the Zep vault. I'm starting to realize that he actually tells it like it is and Jimmy is just playing bullshit marketing games. 

Yep. Exactly right. 

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Right, just because it's fifty years why should that be different.  Fans are dying, the market is getting smaller, interest is waining. Yes there  are new younger fans though I doubt their numbers are that great.  Personally I could not care less about Live releases, I have all the boots I ever wanted, a ton more that are just clutter, I'm  nearly 62 and past caring.

Archived