Gamers?

waterwitch

Never could understand the attraction and I have played many games on Atari, Sega, Xbox and even on a Commodore 64. I got bored with them after the novelty value wore off.

Learn a musical instrument, way better than mindless computer games. IMHO.

• 3 weeks later...

i play grand theft auto 4. it makes me glad that i don't have a driver's license because i'm a horrible driver becuase i run people over, blow up some stuff, shoot at people and scare the living daylights outta them, piss off the police big time, and toss all sorts of vehicles into the water.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought the Wii system and Wii fitness and the sports for my wife for Xmas. i really love this Wii system. i have not tried to use the internet from it yet. Love the tennis but cannot get it to go to one player. Its doubles. My wife loves the fitness. Its crazy,. Great graphics.

• 10 months later...

Has anyone tried out or got the new Wii U yet? There doesn't seem to be hardly any gamers here on the board, but I'm asking anyway. I love the fantasy escapism of a good RPG or adventure. Anyway, thinking of upgrading my Wii if the Wii U reviews look good. Even if not, I can always fire up the old N64 and enjoy a classic Zelda like this one.........Missy :)

Not a huge gamer... Except Minecraft. It's like crack in video game form. I recommend it to anyone who has the time for it.

I've heard of that one. Isn't that more of an arcade style along the lines of Angry Birds? I wonder if you can get that on an Iphone too?

Those arcade ones are fun but if there is platforming involved, forget it. My online jumping skills are about the same as they were in 6th grade gym class....poor. :(

• 1 year later...

Back in high school and college--more than two decades ago--I used to occasionally play several table-top strategic board games with friends. My favorite games--and theirs-- were "Squad Leader" and "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich."

• 1 month later...

Archived