NBA 2018-2019 season

chef free

Warriors finish off the Rockets season!

No Kevin Durant?

Steph Curry scores zero for the first half? 

No problem!

Thompson and Iguodla keep 'em in the game, the bench finally comes up big, with 14 points from Looney and 11 from Livingstone, then Curry scores 23 in the last 10 min!

Edited by chef free

So much for no chance without Durant.  I think Portland has a shot in game 7  and the 76ers too.  If Portland has not sustained that injury to one of their top players who knows how tough they could be?  Neither team is likely going to give Golden St much trouble.  I believe that either Milwaukee or Philly would pose the most trouble.  But can Philly win in Toronto?  They seem to know how to beat Milwaukee, the 76ers I mean.  Boston was supposed to win the East.  Huge disappointment.  I cant stand them so I dont care. I am hoping the 76ers win.  Portland and Denver might be a fight to the finish in game 7.  There was one game that went 3 OTs I believe

15 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Leonard throws up a prayer at the buzzer that bounces off the rim 4 fucking times and drops.  Kills my two teamer of Portland and Philly money line.  That shot cost me $100 at least.

When you bet on a game 7 it is important to look at which team has the best player and has been there before.

When looking at Philly vs. Toronto, Kawhi Leonard not only is clearly the best player on the court but he has playoff experience and won a championship beating Lebron's Cavs. There is no way I would have bet on Philly. 

18 hours ago, Strider said:

When you bet on a game 7 it is important to look at which team has the best player and has been there before.

When looking at Philly vs. Toronto, Kawhi Leonard not only is clearly the best player on the court but he has playoff experience and won a championship beating Lebron's Cavs. There is no way I would have bet on Philly. 

You let me know if Robert hits you back Sean.  

Well Durant is out. Golden st are 7 1/2 point favs.  I think they are ripe to be upset tonight.  Taking a small shot with Portland.  76ers got screwed, blued and tattoed on that jive ass fucking prayer that Leonard hit.  It bounced off the rim 4 times and dropped ending the 76ers season.  Sucks. Better team lost

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 11:14 PM, chef free said:

WOW! Looks like the Raptors broke the curse!

So it's Warriors vs. Raptors

That Hail Mary shot by Leonard vs the 76ers in game 7 killed the 76ers from being the team to get in.  I believe next year the 76ers will win it all.  But for now, Toronto is in celebration for their first final.  To me what is shocking is, the series price opened at Golden State as heavy favorites, -300.  Now its like -290 so still big favs.  But what is shocking is that in game 1, Toronto is favored by 1 point!!!!!  Why?  Cousins is in full practice mode so we have to assume he is ready for game 1.  Who ever thought Cousins would be ready before Durant.   And all this talk of Durant leaving.   Crazy.  But even without Durant and even Cousins, Curry and Thompson and Green were enough to win before Durant came along.  Enough to beat a Lebron team.  This is a Leonard team. A team that looked dead vs Milwaukee and then found a way to beat them.  Beating Golden st is a taller task. I do not see it. But who knows.  If Golden st does a combination of negative things it could work in Toronto's favor.  They know what they are doing. Leonard or bust. But Golden st is loaded with ego's.  To me its still Curry to get it done. I say Golden State wins it but its too tough to know how close because of the situations surrounding Durant and Cousins.  And will Cousins be a distraction?  The court side ticket prices must be nuts.  If the Leafs were playing the finals it would be 4 digits for sure and it is no doubt for this NBA final.  The place will be packed.  

On 5/27/2019 at 10:14 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Let's be honest, we're all Toronto fans right now.

Not me.  Nice win Golden state.  They are going to beat Toronto up in Oracle. But Clay Thompson might have a sprained ankle?  Not sure. If he is out, Durant would be needed. Without both, bench will have to be big again. Green and Cousins and Steph Curry can still light them up

Warriors tie it up!

They stopped the stupid turnovers and fast break points by Toronto, then neutralized Gasol (only 6 points) and Siakam (12)...

I'm hoping for Dubs in six so they can win the title in their last game at the Oakland Coliseum!

On 6/3/2019 at 4:05 PM, Strider said:

Series doesn't start until the road team wins...which happened last night. So now it's on...

I understand the injuries.  But Cousins was a piece of shit last night. And Steve Kerr has had better moments coaching a game..  I thought he stunk.  He could have managed that game better.  Green and Inguadala both sucked too.  Especially Green

Even though I hate Drake and his music and his courtside shenanigans, good on Toronto for winning their (and Canada's) FIRST NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! Basketball was invented by a Canadian so it's about time. Not since Montreal won the Stanley Cup and Toronto the World Series in 1993 had Canada come within sniffin' distance of a trophy in the four major sports. The drought is over.

Kawhi Leonard is an all-time great now and a sure hall of famer. Oh what might have been for San Antonio if their medical staff had been more on the ball.