Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
waterwitch

Weekend plans?

OK, so I'm bored at the moment and feel like being a prolific topic-starter. So bite me! :P

What are your plans for the weekend?

As for myself, I'm going to see my brother's band tonight and hang out with Mom. The rest of the weekend? Probably not much that's worth mentioning. I am going to (hopefully!) sleep undisturbed tonight until whenever the hell *I* decide to wake up tomorrow, do some cleaning... probably do some food prep on Sunday for my sister's New Year's gathering. That's about it, really.

I am going to see a few movies because i still need to see a couple that are being nominated for Golden Globes and SAG awards and I might go to club with some buddies to hopefully meet some cool women. (not holding my breath on this part). That's pretty much all i will be doing this weekend.

I am planning on going out to dinner tomorrow with a coworker and her boyfriend, and then I think she wants me to go to some concert. My mom will be in town also, so she'll probably want to visit.

No plans at all. I went out with my friends on Wednesday, hehe, so I think we're all too broke to go out again this weekend. Next week I'm going to Disneyland for 3 days, though - woooooo!!!!

I don't know about the weekend, but tonight my folks and I are going to catch Van Morrison in Frisco.

B)

^ lucky

I have to work for the next few days...so probably nothing.

I am working early shifts this weekend, so I could do something...just not sure what yet.

Tomorrow my wife and I are going for lunch at" Seasons in the Park".We have a gift certificate that expires at the end of the year.We are celebrating the closing of our condo sale. Finally. :cheer:

Plus I'll be drinking wine most of the weekend to prepare for new years.

Cheese fondue at our place.

http://www.vancouverdine.com/seasons/home.html

I told Dave that if I have to work on New Years' Eve, I'll be drinking a bottle of wine while I do it.

He said that then I won't have to worry about having the work/school schedule issue because then I'd be jobless. :lol:

Just staying inside and be safe.Maybe say hello to some people.I met this guy online and he wants to get together and do something so

he lives close to me i am going to try and contact him again.maybe spend the night together.

Going to celebrate New Year, on New Years Day with a lovely dinner with two daughters, cousin,and her daughter and son, so that will be great fun, in a country pub.

Just staying inside and be safe.Maybe say hello to some people.I met this guy online and he wants to get together and do something so

he lives close to me i am going to try and contact him again.maybe spend the night together.

Wow spend the night together after just meeting him? How long have you been talking to him online?

I hope that means that they're going to hang out...not "spend the night together."

I too hope she's not planning on fucking some guy she just met online. You have no clue who the person or what they may have. It's too much of a gamble.

My plans for today are as follows: Nothing. I don't have to work today, but it's going to be raining all day (thank God), so I'm staying in.

I'm finally going to go and see my 85 year old Grandmother tomorrow for the first time since last spring. We used to be very close when I was young, so I am looking forward to seeing her. :)

This weekend was rather busy. Was at a baptism, went downtown for some photography, visited a museum, worked on 2 airplane models, and watched the Jurassic movie at the cinema.

No plans, will just be hanging out at home doing stuff around the house. Boring, huh?

Edited by luvlz2

Going to see Steve Martin & Martin Short 

R😎👍

I will sleeping in on Saturday and probably Sunday.