Jump to content

EV Tutankhamun Box" Just Spotted!


Recommended Posts

Zzzzz, another rehashed ripoff re re re release.  Stolen traders recordings already available for FREE  in all the usual places packaged with pretty pictures for an extortionate cost. Beats me how they keep getting away with it. GBP £622 or USD $798, they can GTF.

 

Edited by JTM
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JTM said:

Zzzzz, another rehashed ripoff re re re release.  Stolen traders recordings already available for FREE  in all the usual places packaged with pretty pictures for an extortionate cost. Beats me how they keep getting away with it. GBP £622 or USD $798, they can GTF.

 

My thought's Exactly! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No way new discs: exactly the same discs as with the "For Badgeholders Only" box. No.'s EVSD 465-482

Just a new packaging limited to a few dozen no-numbered sets. But with so few sets, why not make it a bit more exclusive by numbering the sets? Although the price makes it very exclusive!

AirRaid $ 798.-

Buyee.jp 75.000 yen/€ 610,50

Link to post
Share on other sites

A rehash of the "For Badgeholders Only" Forum Run box set that EVSD botched the first time around? No thanks...should be renamed "For Suckers Only".

Just release the September '71 and January '75 soundboards already, EVSD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2018 at 3:28 PM, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

No way new discs: exactly the same discs as with the "For Badgeholders Only" box. No.'s EVSD 465-482

Just a new packaging limited to a few dozen no-numbered sets. But with so few sets, why not make it a bit more exclusive by numbering the sets? Although the price makes it very exclusive!

AirRaid $ 798.-

Buyee.jp 75.000 yen/€ 610,50

But if you don't buy this EVSD won't release new boots. -sarcasm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2018 at 10:30 PM, Strider said:

A rehash of the "For Badgeholders Only" Forum Run box set that EVSD botched the first time around? No thanks...should be renamed "For Suckers Only".

Just release the September '71 and January '75 soundboards already, EVSD.

Aye laddie! What an epic bore. Holding out on releasing the good shit , trickling out a song here and there....fucking lame bullshit. Hoarding the good stuff, like Manhattan real estate opportunists , holding out for max profits. EV should be encouraging fans to buy , but seems like they are alienating more and more. 9/28/71 anyone, 75 boards, cricket, cricket...zzzz ??? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2018 at 1:30 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Bland new stock CD. " as long as there is an extra nickle to be squeezed by exploiting Led Zeppelin...... "

😂 That Google translation though....WTF are those titles?? 

Edited by porgie66
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

NO ONE buy this.

EV are now fully taking the piss out of us fans, do NOT feed their greedy greedy pockets

It's heavily dedicated to the Japanese market only. 50 copies, that's all. Japanese are much different from us, they're collecting everything, including repackaged shows. Take the difference...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...