Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
LoveZepp3411

Jimmy Page Black Dragon Suit elusive dragons

First a thank you to any and all who take time to help me with this!! I am working on a black dragon suit for a HUGE Led Zepplin/Jimmy Page fan. He wants it to be as close to the original as possible, and I am trying to do just that.  As there are tons of wonderful pictures on the web and here specifically, I have been able to recreate most of the dragons.  However...... I am having great difficulty with the dragons on the jacket sleeves and front.  When I say I have searched, I have searched thousands and thousands of photos and hours and hours on the internet without success. The only ones I have found are such low resolution or so tiny that when I try to enlarge them to capture detail they are a huge blur. So, I humbly come to your forum and ask all y'all Led Zeppelin experts, does anyone have or know where I might find photos of the sleeves and the jacket front? Again, thanks in advance for any assistance!!

LoveZepp3411