2019 NFL Playoffs Picks Pool

Walter

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You need more than Amedola and that old used up tight end.  I know what dimension you are in.  The Twilight zone.  LOL

Uh Rick.... Amendola left and is playing for The Miami Dolphins... Edelman is a machine. 

Gronk is playing better now than he did all season.. 

The Patriots had 3 vital holding calls late in the Chiefs game ... all against the same player ... Jackson.  They were ticky tack borderline bullshit calls.  Funny you don’t mention that.

The Refs could probably call holding against either team every play. It’s frustrating but that’s the human element of sports. 

My only reply till the game is over.. Brady’s NINTH Super Bowl appearance. 

10 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You need more than Amedola and that old used up tight end.  I know what dimension you are in.  The Twilight zone.  LOL

Is the Twilight Zone where Amendola is still playing for the Patriots? :rolleyes:

I hope when you are betting horses you pay better attention to the racing chart than you do the Patriots roster.

On 1/26/2019 at 2:45 PM, the chase said:

Uh Rick.... Amendola left and is playing for The Miami Dolphins... Edelman is a machine. 

Gronk is playing better now than he did all season.. 

The Patriots had 3 vital holding calls late in the Chiefs game ... all against the same player ... Jackson.  They were ticky tack borderline bullshit calls.  Funny you don’t mention that.

The Refs could probably call holding against either team every play. It’s frustrating but that’s the human element of sports. 

My only reply till the game is over.. Brady’s NINTH Super Bowl appearance. 

Yes Chase you are correct about holding calls.  They are a very gray area in football and are flawed to say the least.  They did not call the face mask on Goeff either. But they keep whining about the interference.  Aikman said it would have been a pick 6 if the defender had turned.  I have a real pony in the race this time.  I have been a Rams fan since the 60s.  2nd favorite team forever.  And if you are a Bills fan that means plenty.   GO RAMS!!!  Kick ass baby.  Donald, Suh and Fowler are going to be tough to contain.  

You tube has these very strange shows on with their own proof that the NFL is basically as scripted as the World wrestling federation.  To some degree it makes you wonder.  I am not picking on the Patriots here, but the did say that 3 calls in the 4th quarter that were reviewed all went New England's way.  I do believe once you have been a winner, and this goes back to the days of the Steelers in the 70s and 49ers in the 80s too, that they give these teams an unfair edge in these reviews.

4 hours ago, Walter said:

Congratulations redrum! An amazing 9-2 run through the playoffs..only missing the Philadelphia/Chicago game in round one! 

Great job! 🏆

Holy Moly! Thanks. So much for picking points based on points for and against over the season.

Tom Terrific comes through again. :)

Archived