Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
hunter19877

Long Live Led Zeppelin

Posted (edited)

Hey guys its been about 3 years since ive been away. Well im back now and i just wanted to share my website with you. I think i may have done this already but here goes anyway

http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/

Its all about zep only. there is a bootleg for every concert date they every performed spanning their 1968 to 1980 touring career (If there is a boot for said dates) Which are all available to download free. Using Mega. I just uploaded the new SBD from 75 Seattle, a real gem and im realy excited to have it. i know its not new anymore but its a new sbd for the 75 collection that we never had!!!!! for an awesome show too!!!!! well just remember anytime you need zep or want to perfect your collection, my website is there for the world. i just wanted to help make these boots available all in one place for us zepheads. it took a long time to complete my collection and i had to get the boots from a bunch of different places. and whenever i hear of new boots coming out, i try to get them and post them. so always check in! i hope you all enjoy!!!!!!!Capture.thumb.JPG.e5ef448860657d9a147ed9fddb902213.JPG

Also my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1b9ETPb33izVhIB52-E-g

And facebook https://www.facebook.com/ledzep1987

Edited by hunter19877

Thanks for creating such an excellent site. One question; is there a reason you don't upload any of the remastered versions? I've noticed a couple of Winstons but that's it. 

Good to have you back. You're website was very helpful back in the day. I'm looking forward to stopping by again.

Good to get you back. Your site was my main entry into the Zeppelin bootleg world thanks to its comprehensiveness and uploading the sites to mega (other places sometimes link to download sites which are a bit more complex to use or require registration).

It’s a great website. Thanks Hunter. 

Peeps. Also check out www.zoso.me

2 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

It’s a great website. Thanks Hunter. 

Peeps. Also check out www.zoso.me

Yes indeed, a great website - my first real treasure discovery that I got a massive amount of boots from. And that other site is cracking good. (I think it's all flacs).

Hunter, a humble suggestion would be (if you actively administer and update the site) to take offers from anyone who may have better format - or flac where you have MP3's onboard to update your site. Slowly build not just a complete boots site like you have, but over time have a consistently high to best level of available quality.

Thanks for allowing me to enjoy an unreal amount of boots near when I first started getting into them mate. Well done!

Oh, and welcome back.

Thanks guys for all of your support! I really try to do my best and just share everything I can. This is my. Own personal collection so I'm sorry there aren't many flacs. I only collect Mp3 but eventually I will put up a bunch of FLAC. There is a few FLAC uploads on the site. 

Anyway thanks guys! My main goal was to just help ppl collect. Help make it easy to get zep boots! I'm glad you all love it!