Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
hunter19877

Long Live Led Zeppelin

Posted (edited)

Hey guys its been about 3 years since ive been away. Well im back now and i just wanted to share my website with you. I think i may have done this already but here goes anyway

http://longliveledzeppelin.blogspot.com/

Its all about zep only. there is a bootleg for every concert date they every performed spanning their 1968 to 1980 touring career (If there is a boot for said dates) Which are all available to download free. Using Mega. I just uploaded the new SBD from 75 Seattle, a real gem and im realy excited to have it. i know its not new anymore but its a new sbd for the 75 collection that we never had!!!!! for an awesome show too!!!!! well just remember anytime you need zep or want to perfect your collection, my website is there for the world. i just wanted to help make these boots available all in one place for us zepheads. it took a long time to complete my collection and i had to get the boots from a bunch of different places. and whenever i hear of new boots coming out, i try to get them and post them. so always check in! i hope you all enjoy!!!!!!!Capture.thumb.JPG.e5ef448860657d9a147ed9fddb902213.JPG

Also my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM1b9ETPb33izVhIB52-E-g

And facebook https://www.facebook.com/ledzep1987

Edited by hunter19877

Thanks for creating such an excellent site. One question; is there a reason you don't upload any of the remastered versions? I've noticed a couple of Winstons but that's it. 

Good to have you back. You're website was very helpful back in the day. I'm looking forward to stopping by again.

Good to get you back. Your site was my main entry into the Zeppelin bootleg world thanks to its comprehensiveness and uploading the sites to mega (other places sometimes link to download sites which are a bit more complex to use or require registration).

It’s a great website. Thanks Hunter. 

Peeps. Also check out www.zoso.me

2 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Yes indeed, a great website - my first real treasure discovery that I got a massive amount of boots from. And that other site is cracking good. (I think it's all flacs).

Hunter, a humble suggestion would be (if you actively administer and update the site) to take offers from anyone who may have better format - or flac where you have MP3's onboard to update your site. Slowly build not just a complete boots site like you have, but over time have a consistently high to best level of available quality.

Thanks for allowing me to enjoy an unreal amount of boots near when I first started getting into them mate. Well done!

Oh, and welcome back.

Thanks guys for all of your support! I really try to do my best and just share everything I can. This is my. Own personal collection so I'm sorry there aren't many flacs. I only collect Mp3 but eventually I will put up a bunch of FLAC. There is a few FLAC uploads on the site. 

Anyway thanks guys! My main goal was to just help ppl collect. Help make it easy to get zep boots! I'm glad you all love it! 

On 1/9/2019 at 6:08 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Thanks for creating such an excellent site. One question; is there a reason you don't upload any of the remastered versions? I've noticed a couple of Winstons but that's it. 

I am in the process of finding and uploading Remaster. Winston's are hard to find. I've uploaded quite a few different versions of shows. And there are FLAC boots and Remaster on the left side of the blog... I've already uploaded a bunch more since I've been back! 

On 1/10/2019 at 3:25 PM, Cosmic_Equilibrium said:

Good to get you back. Your site was my main entry into the Zeppelin bootleg world thanks to its comprehensiveness and uploading the sites to mega (other places sometimes link to download sites which are a bit more complex to use or require registration).

Mega is the best man! 

On 1/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, The Only Way To Fly said:

SWEET! Can't wait to check this out! 

Make sure you pay attention to detail. The new posts will be right on the wall. And dvds/videos and flacs are on the left side, and the concert date list is on the right... Enjoy man! 

On 1/11/2019 at 2:32 AM, rm2551 said:

Yes indeed, a great website - my first real treasure discovery that I got a massive amount of boots from. And that other site is cracking good. (I think it's all flacs).

Hunter, a humble suggestion would be (if you actively administer and update the site) to take offers from anyone who may have better format - or flac where you have MP3's onboard to update your site. Slowly build not just a complete boots site like you have, but over time have a consistently high to best level of available quality.

Thanks for allowing me to enjoy an unreal amount of boots near when I first started getting into them mate. Well done!

Oh, and welcome back.

Thanks. And that's exactly what I am in the process of doing. The videos and flacs are on the left of the blog. I have uploaded a bunch and also new ones recently. I'm in the process of finding all of the newer boots and Remaster. I've found a few like, the new SBD of Landover 1975. The evsd Japan 72 boxset(although I thinks it's the same as the LSD boxset) the new SBD of Seattle 21st  1975 by EV, and the dadgad Remaster (which I think is way better than the Winston Remaster) What I've been doing since I've been back is uploading both FLAC and Mp3 versions  of the new boots I find.

It's been a while I've been away so I went back and had to make sure all of my links still worked, of which only a few didn't that I fixed. 

Thanks for your suggestions, and check in every so often n see the new uploads.... Glad you enjoy! 

On 1/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, Christopher Lees said:

Hunter, your site is the best! I really appreciate the tremendous effort you put into this and your generosity.

It's all about spreading the zep man!!! 🎸🎸🎸

On 1/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Remi said:

The best website about led zeppelin bootlegs.

I really appreciate that!!! 

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:21 AM, Xolo1974 said:

www.zoso.me has finished

14 minutes ago, therocker68 said:

www.zoso.me has finished

I know. It’s a shame. Was a good site 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:09 AM, therocker68 said:

www.zoso.me has finished

On 2/20/2019 at 4:24 AM, Xolo1974 said:

I know. It’s a shame. Was a good site 

You can still access the download links by googling the site and the year (ex. "zoso.me 1972") that you're interested in. I don't understand why the owner of the site basically made the homepage unusable. They could have just made a post saying they wouldn't be updating the site for now and left everything else intact.

I know how you all feel... I've been getting a lot of my zep boots from guitars101.com there's a lot of filefactory links which I don't like but it works. Royal ordeals hasn't offered much lately. The traders den ether. Usually I'll just Google dates n stuff to find new shit

Anyway whenever I do I put them on my site. All of the links fro. 69 threw 73 were down but Im in the process of tixing them all. I'm almost done. 

Anyway, long Live Led Zeppelin! 

I would encourage the good folk of this forum to share any new gems found/acquired with hunter so he can continue to provide for us die hard fans.

it's so good that there is so much available. I don't think I'll ever get over live Zep. I want it to be the last thing I hear and played at my damn funeral.

Edited by rm2551

3 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I would encourage the good folk of this forum to share any new gems found/acquired with hunter so he can continue to provide for us die hard fans.

it's so good that there is so much available. I don't think I'll ever get over live Zep. I want it to be the last thing I hear and played at my damn funeral.

I don't agree, all this guy is doing is gathering stuff from here there and everywhere and putting on his own site and trying to gain credit for other peoples work.  It's not hard to do what he's doing oneself. Everything on his site is available elsewhere. Plus he has too much mp3 pollution. Personally, I would not thank him for anything.

1 hour ago, JTM said:

I don't agree, all this guy is doing is gathering stuff from here there and everywhere and putting on his own site and trying to gain credit for other peoples work.  It's not hard to do what he's doing oneself. Everything on his site is available elsewhere. Plus he has too much mp3 pollution. Personally, I would not thank him for anything.

That's harsh JTM. When I first found this forum and started getting into boots his was the first and main treasure trove. Without it I was lost and scrambling for scraps. Now I know some enjoy the hunt for boots and get into that as a challenge or mission or whatever, I'd rather spend time listening than searching. So to me Hunter provided a window into live shows I had no idea was so vast. Can't thank him enough. So to each their own, but understand, I'm incredibly thankful for good reason. I never encountered hunter taking credit for anything. I'm fully aware he collects from sources. Not sure if you are implying he should be giving more credit where it's due? Maybe a tag on each boot crediting the work of those that remaster or provide certain shows/titles??? Maybe, dunno...

I do agree 100% about MP3's. I've even suggested over time and where possible boots get updated to flacs but since I don't bother making the effort to host a site, it's just a friendly suggestion. I'm willing to (and do) share what I have freely with others as it's all about enjoying the shows. I think that's the crux of Hunters site. To share these great treasures. To make them available freely and easily.