Jimmy Page Video at Chris Cornell Tribute Concert

Strider

Just a heads up to say that last night at the Chris Cornell Tribute concert at the Forum, they used a video tribute from Jimmy Page before the surviving members of Soundgarden took the stage at the end of the show.

It would have been nice if Jimmy (and Robert or John Paul) could have been there in person to play but it was a nice touch. So much to digest from last night...over 40 songs and over 5 hours with all sorts of special guests along with the announced artists.

No Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready, however. So the Temple of a Dog reunion wasn't quite complete. Geezer Butler and Perry Farrell joining the Audioslave reunion was a nice treat.

Chris' daughter Toni brought tears as she sang "Redemption Song" and Miley Cyrus surprised the naysayers with her scorching take on "Say Hello 2 Heaven".

Still...I would trade last night for having Chris Cornell alive.

25 minutes ago, Strider said:

Just a heads up to say that last night at the Chris Cornell Tribute concert at the Forum, they used a video tribute from Jimmy Page before the surviving members of Soundgarden took the stage at the end of the show.

It would have been nice if Jimmy (and Robert or John Paul) could have been there in person to play but it was a nice touch. So much to digest from last night...over 40 songs and over 5 hours with all sorts of special guests along with the announced artists.

No Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready, however. So the Temple of a Dog reunion wasn't quite complete. Geezer Butler and Perry Farrell joining the Audioslave reunion was a nice treat.

Chris' daughter Toni brought tears as she sang "Redemption Song" and Miley Cyrus surprised the naysayers with her scorching take on "Say Hello 2 Heaven".

Still...I would trade last night for having Chris Cornell alive.

I heard miley cyrus was amazing... I'll be searching for youtube vids for sure.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:43 PM, zepscoda said:

I heard miley cyrus was amazing... I'll be searching for youtube vids for sure.

She needs to dump her pop-twerking slut career and get a rock band together. She has the pipes.

Archived