To Leave A Tip or Not to Leave a Tip

7 hours ago, rm2551 said:

100% agree.

You realize you are agreeing with the minority opinion on that here in this country don't you?  Just a line of talking points used to herd some people into accepting and maintaining a perceived victim status and/or virtue signaling in exchange for their votes. The irony of course is that in itself is the real "greed and corruption" built into the equation of so called "progressivism". A straight path down the trail to "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others".

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, kipper said:

You realize you are agreeing with the minority opinion on that here in this country don't you?

Possibly, but that's ok. I know I don't hold all the answers. Discussion on such things is interesting to me. I have opinions. They are opinions that a lot of people will agree with or think are rubbish. It's all interesting and all good. I wish I had of spent more of my youth actually looking at political systems, philosophical ideas, and more deep writings about life, but alas... I'm happy and confident enough to express myself with my life experience. That's good enough.

18 hours ago, kipper said:

Just a line of talking points used to herd some people into accepting and maintaining a perceived victim status and/or virtue signaling in exchange for their votes. The irony of course is that in itself is the real "greed and corruption" built into the equation of so called "progressivism". A straight path down the trail to "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others".

100% disagree. :)

On 4/16/2019 at 9:23 AM, kipper said:

Just a line of talking points used to herd some people into accepting and maintaining a perceived victim status and/or virtue signaling in exchange for their votes. The irony of course is that in itself is the real "greed and corruption" built into the equation of so called "progressivism". A straight path down the trail to "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others".

Making such a statement is no different than someone claiming conservatism is stealing from the poor to enrich the wealthy, with a nice side helping of racism to keep the idgits in line. Life, and politics are never one dimensional.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/12/2019 at 6:25 AM, Yossarian said:

I just pretend like a European tourist and then don't leave a tip.

Some Europeans leave tips. When I was a waiter a Scotsman once left me a quarter...

but in his defense I lied to him and convinced him it was an American nickle.

~natch

Edited by kipper

Question about tipping waitresses:

If a waitress leans over and her boobs touch you, do you automatically add the value of a lap dance to her tip?

I always do. I figure she earned it.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, kipper said:

Question about tipping waitresses:

If a waitress leans over and her boobs touch you, do you automatically add the value of a lap dance to her tip?

I always do. I figure she earned it.

spacer.png

Depends on the waitress. If she is a 70 year old grandma built like a Russian peasant from 1890 forget it, no tip for her simply by exposing me to the horrors of her 70 year old pancake titties. Now if she is say a 30ish to 50ish honey in halfway decent shape, I give her lap dance tip. Of course no one in that age cohort, in that sort of shape has ever graced me with a tittie rub, accidental or otherwise 😞

3 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Depends on the waitress. If she is a 70 year old grandma built like a Russian peasant from 1890 forget it, no tip for her simply by exposing me to the horrors of her 70 year old pancake titties. Now if she is say a 30ish to 50ish honey in halfway decent shape, I give her lap dance tip. Of course no one in that age cohort, in that sort of shape has ever graced me with a tittie rub, accidental or otherwise 😞

Never rule out 70 year old Russian grandma peasants. You never know when your choices will be so limited as to it being between her or some large vodka drunken dim witted Cossack named Ivan who is your gulag cellmate in Siberia.  Because then grandma pancake boobies won't seem so bad.

Everybody says they would never eat dog meat...  until they are really, really, REALLY hungry.

spacer.png

On 1/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, kipper said:

Never rule out 70 year old Russian grandma peasants. You never know when your choices will be so limited as to it being between her or some large vodka drunken dim witted Cossack named Ivan who is your gulag cellmate in Siberia.  Because then grandma pancake boobies won't seem so bad.

Everybody says they would never eat dog meat...  until they are really, really, REALLY hungry.

spacer.png

Point taken 😉 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:54 AM, kipper said:

Everybody says a dog is man's best friend. I tell you what, don't feed that bastard for a week...

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Everybody says a dog is man's best friend. I tell you what, don't feed that bastard for a week...

Don't feed anything for a week while you eat and see what happens. Your own mom would hit you over the head and serve you up.

8 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Truth is dogs don't love humans anyway, they are just the greatest con artists on the planet. When you die alone in your home, eventually if not discovered, your Fido will eat your face. Doesn't make them evil, it is just testimony to their true nature and natural impulses as scavengers to eat the decomposing flesh that they no longer recognize as you.

Humans have very silly assumptions about animal nature. Many view animals as being similar to humans in ability to reason, to love, or even to hate. Total mythology.  Animals act on instinct from a varied set of traits which are deeply embedded in their DNA. Any ability they have to reason like a human might, is similar to the ability a one to two year child might have. And we all know we don't apply the same standards to infant children when it comes to knowing right vs wrong, empathy vs selfishness etc.

Enjoy your furry friends, just don't die alone with him, or he will enjoy you right back.

5 hours ago, kipper said:

Truth is dogs don't love humans anyway, they are just the greatest con artists on the planet. When you die alone in your home, eventually if not discovered, your Fido will eat your face. Doesn't make them evil, it is just testimony to their true nature and natural impulses as scavengers to eat the decomposing flesh that they no longer recognize as you.

Humans have very silly assumptions about animal nature. Many view animals as being similar to humans in ability to reason, to love, or even to hate. Total mythology.  Animals act on instinct from a varied set of traits which are deeply embedded in their DNA. Any ability they have to reason like a human might, is similar to the ability a one to two year child might have. And we all know we don't apply the same standards to infant children when it comes to knowing right vs wrong, empathy vs selfishness etc.

Enjoy your furry friends, just don't die alone with him, or he will enjoy you right back.

NO, NO, NO, NO, and NO!!!! My little doggie would never feast on my remains, how do I know? Well, she told me that's how. She will weep by my corpse, and lay across my dead husk until the Reaper comes for her as well.

Just kidding, if I passed out on the couch after one too many blunts she would likely start eating me within 10 minutes.

Who's the good doggie???? You are, YOU are 😉 

On 1/19/2021 at 5:11 PM, BobDobbs said:

NO, NO, NO, NO, and NO!!!! My little doggie would never feast on my remains, how do I know? Well, she told me that's how. She will weep by my corpse, and lay across my dead husk until the Reaper comes for her as well.

Just kidding, if I passed out on the couch after one too many blunts she would likely start eating me within 10 minutes.

Who's the good doggie???? You are, YOU are 😉 

Who's got the "munchies" now?  Funny.

Remember that old Bugs Bunny cartoon with two guys lost at sea, and at some point they start looking at each other like they are delicious foods? Then the land on an island where Bugs lives, and are intent on eating him?

Hunger is a great motivator.

Yum!