Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfman

Did Jimmy change his signature?

I notice on the new Telecaster and amp reissues, he has changed the signature. You can actually read his name now. Wonder what is up since it seems it could be faked way easier now? I prefer his old one.

jimmy page signature-800x800.jpg

IMG_6216.jpeg

He also uses that new signature on the new Fender Dragon Telecaster models http://ledzepnews.com/2019/01/24/here-are-all-the-details-of-fenders-recreation-of-jimmy-pages-dragon-telecaster/

He's changed his signature a few times over the years and they look to me to be deliberate changes rather than just a natural evolution. This newest signature looks like a natural handwriting style, so maybe he's given up designing signatures.

he is a strange fish in many ways. How many men decide to create a new signature for themselves? 

Is it possible or can anyone research if he wasn't trying to recreate his signature from that era?

Not that I care how he signs his name. Seriously, a lot is being read into this. I'm just saying that often times there's a simple reason that is overlooked.

Changed his signature?? Based on that name plaque for the guitar? It looks to me like he simply printed his name. Not really a signature. Maybe he just wanted it to be legible. Are there any other examples of his recent signature that support your claim? Or just this one photo? 🧐

He’s an artist. If Salvador Dali can create his own language, JP can rewrite his signature. LOL . I think he just wanted his signature (name) to be legible.

R😎🎸👍

It comes down to this; If you charge what they're charging for this stuff, your damn signature better be legible. It reeks of corporate control.

That irritates me. Paul Rodgers wasn't "in" Queen. He played with two of the surviving members as "Queen + Paul Rodgers". Queen finished when Freddie Mercury died, like Zeppelin finished in 1980.