Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SteveZ98

Seattle 1977 Video with Remastered Sound

Recommended Posts

On 2/13/2019 at 7:42 AM, SteveZ98 said:

Thanks to everyone who posted. I'm glad to hear people are enjoying this. To anyone who asked for the link, check you messages.

Thank you brotha! Very much appreciated! ✌🏼🤘🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

 I did not hear poor articulation or phrasing in any of the songs played in the video.

Once again, you discredit yourself. You know what, I didn't hear any bad playing on Tempe. If Page isn't lackluster in Seattle then he's never played badly in his life. The Atlantic 40th was amazing man! Page changed everything up and used new techniques! Lol. I understand the points you're making, but none of them are related to the fact that Page just isn't on for a lot of that show. Let's agree to disagree, and god I wish I was as oblivious to bad guitar playing as you. Consider it a blessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:49 PM, gibsonfan159 said:

Once again, you discredit yourself. You know what, I didn't hear any bad playing on Tempe. If Page isn't lackluster in Seattle then he's never played badly in his life. The Atlantic 40th was amazing man! Page changed everything up and used new techniques! Lol. I understand the points you're making, but none of them are related to the fact that Page just isn't on for a lot of that show. Let's agree to disagree, and god I wish I was as oblivious to bad guitar playing as you. Consider it a blessing.

You know Gibson, I do not insult you yet you seem to have a real problem with the opinion of others. Unless you can reply to my post like an educated, civilized adult, please do not bother.

Have a great day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

 yet you seem to have a real problem with the opinion of others

Especially when they compare Seattle 77 Page with 73 Page. That's not opinion, that's nonsense. And if you'll notice I clearly said "let's agree to disagree" on that last post. So how about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Especially when they compare Seattle 77 Page with 73 Page. That's not opinion, that's nonsense. And if you'll notice I clearly said "let's agree to disagree" on that last post. So how about it?

Give me a break, you are like the waiter that treats a table like crap the whole night and then sweetens up at the end trying to get a good tip. No sale amigo. You don't go about disrespecting people the majority of a post and then say, "agree to disagree" as if that will negate all your prior nastiness.

Adios

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×