2019 NFL Thread

Walter

20 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

I look up & see the Fins won and I could care less. Maybe the Ravens are the magic team that will beat the Pats in January...

😏

If the Patriots don't get some speedy receivers and tight ends that don't suck they won't be going anywhere. No Gronk to bail them out on third down and help block for the running game. Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown blew up in their faces. This is one time where Belichick's personnel moves have backfired.

New England's only hope is to get the #1 seed and hope for a blizzard for the AFC Championship Game. But after losing to Houston, Baltimore now owns the tiebreaker for the #1 seed.

Just now, Strider said:

It's making me sick, too...and I am not even watching the game.

On the plus side, losing is the only thing that can get Garrett fired, so there is that.

They really look like they have no heart. No tackling, no blocking, dropping passes....

10 hours ago, Walter said:

Pretty much. If they can’t convert here 4th and 1...there’s no hope until next season, at all!

Dont worry.  The Eagles will find a way to keep it interesting.  But I do not see Dallas beating the Rams.  But the Rams will be more motivated if they beat Seattle.  It seems their only shot is to catch Minnesota for the Wild Card.  I believe the 49ers will beat New Orleans.  And I believe the Bills have a good chance to win the East

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/priscos-picks/  see these picks!!

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Dont worry.  The Eagles will find a way to keep it interesting.  But I do not see Dallas beating the Rams.  But the Rams will be more motivated if they beat Seattle.  It seems their only shot is to catch Minnesota for the Wild Card.  I believe the 49ers will beat New Orleans.  And I believe the Bills have a good chance to win the East

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/priscos-picks/  see these picks!!

I'm pulling for the Eagles at this point.  This Dallas team doesn't deserve to even sniff the playoffs.  Garrett should be fired, the defensive coaches should be fired...pathetic. 

19 minutes ago, Walter said:

I'm pulling for the Eagles at this point.  This Dallas team doesn't deserve to even sniff the playoffs.  Garrett should be fired, the defensive coaches should be fired...pathetic. 

I cant see the Eagles losing to Eli and the Giants but who knows.  Even if the Eagles win and if Dallas loses to the Rams. If Dallas is a game back, they would still win if they beat the Eagles head to head because they would own them on the sweep head to head I believe?  As long as they do not allow the Redskins to beat them and the Eagles win vs the pathetic schedule they have.  Look at the Bills schedule.  Baltimore, at Pittsburgh, NE and Jets.  I would rather win the NE game and Pittsburgh game if I have to lose to Baltimore.  But I am just going to take them one at a time.  Pete Prisco of CBS sportsline, their most respected handicapper, is picking the Bills.  I think its a trap game for the Ravens.  Won 8 in a row.  

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I cant see the Eagles losing to Eli and the Giants but who knows.  Even if the Eagles win and if Dallas loses to the Rams. If Dallas is a game back, they would still win if they beat the Eagles head to head because they would own them on the sweep head to head I believe?  As long as they do not allow the Redskins to beat them and the Eagles win vs the pathetic schedule they have.  Look at the Bills schedule.  Baltimore, at Pittsburgh, NE and Jets.  I would rather win the NE game and Pittsburgh game if I have to lose to Baltimore.  But I am just going to take them one at a time.  Pete Prisco of CBS sportsline, their most respected handicapper, is picking the Bills.  I think its a trap game for the Ravens.  Won 8 in a row.  

I agree with you about it being somewhat of a trap game.  They are coming off a huge win and playing at Orchard Park isn't easy.  Good luck.  

Going forward I am pulling for Seattle and San Fran in the playoffs.

On 12/6/2019 at 11:53 AM, Walter said:

I agree with you about it being somewhat of a trap game.  They are coming off a huge win and playing at Orchard Park isn't easy.  Good luck.  

Going forward I am pulling for Seattle and San Fran in the playoffs.

It was a tough loss but I would rather lose a tough game to Baltimore than to Pittsburgh or NE.  I am happy as hell KC won.  Rams kicking ass as I type. IF they win I would not count them out.  But Minnesota might have to lose a game?  Our D played lights out. Allen was very shaky in first half but came around in second.  He is better on the road for some reason?  Big game at Pittsburgh looms next Sunday night.  I cant stand them

7 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

So, the Patriots are not bulletproof anymore? No reason to smile, just tossing it out there...

🤣

Not without any receivers. But let's see what happens in January. I'm not ready to pull the plug on them just yet. Seen them rise like Frankenstein too many times to count them out.

Now, Houston? Yes...they aren't going anywhere. You can't trust a team that beats New England and then loses like that to Denver at home. Horrible. No excuse. A team like that shrinks in the big lights and big moments. 

The AFC is between Baltimore, Kansas City and New England.

The NFC will be San Francisco, New Orleans, or Seattle. Who gets #1 seed will matter.

Edited by Strider