2019 NFL Thread

Walter

2 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Did I hear right that Marvin Lewis is being considered by Dallas? Good lord....

Freddie Kitchens. You heard it here first.

Edited by jabe

3 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Did I hear right that Marvin Lewis is being considered by Dallas? Good lord....

Covers the Rooney rule and tells me they’re cleaning house. Best case scenario, McCarthy is the next head coach.

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

It's over. Hope that 15 yard penalty was worth it. Fucking chokers.

Yup. Kinda knew it was only a matter of time when they were dominating and still only up 2 TDs. The Bills are the Bills. I honestly thought Hauschka’s kick was gonna go wide right and make their fans loose their minds!   

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Another crazy game. The one I thought would be a slam dunk for the Saints. 

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Feels like the Vikes should’ve already won this....but they haven’t. OT in The Big Easy! 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Philly get that home cookin, but the Seahawks are beating that ass up! Go ‘hawks!! 

24 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Apparently, I missed a great game while I was asleep. Vikings in an OT thriller...

Saints never seem to catch a break. Another missed PI call at the end and the Saints get bounced in walk-off fashion in the playoffs for the third straight year.

Drew Brees and Tom Brady now knocked out of the playoffs. Will Aaron Rodgers be next?

Breaking news: GARRETT GONE!

14 minutes ago, Strider said:

Saints never seem to catch a break. Another missed PI call at the end and the Saints get bounced in walk-off fashion in the playoffs for the third straight year.

Drew Brees and Tom Brady now knocked out of the playoffs. Will Aaron Rodgers be next?

Breaking news: GARRETT GONE!

Yes sir! I hope they sign McCarthy ASAP! He is exactly what they need, IMO.

That definitely was OPI on Rudolph. They had their chances to win though and didn’t get it done. Just like buffalo. Just like New England.  Make the plays, get the prize. 

8 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Jason gone & who will be the next muppet Jerrah will hire to coach the Boys? If it's Mike I would have hope for Dallas, slim as it is. Btw, if the Hawks win, I think they go to Green Bay, unless I forgot how the seeds work. I'm a Rodgers fan, so I'll be in cheesehead mode next week....

No matter who wins this game they go to Green Bay. Minnesota by beating New Orleans guarantees that they go to San Francisco next week no matter what happens in the Philly-Seattle game.