Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Walter

2019 NFL Thread

Recommended Posts

On 8/3/2019 at 12:48 PM, Bong-Man said:

3 months later, and now I lose CBS and all their affiliates.  That means no weekend golf coverage, and no Sunday AFC action, on a channel I can receive for free without any cable package.  It's my understanding this stems from CBS raising their price to my cable provider from $2 dollars to $3 dollars a month. GRRRR !!   My first loss will be the exhibition game between the Lions and Bills.  As they say on Monday Night Football...."COME ON MAN !!"    

 

 

I dumped the high prices of Direct Tv and went to streaming.  I am using FUBO.  I have been happy with it for the most  part and especially with hockey.  But last night they pulled a fast one.  The Bills at Carolina was supposed to be on but they then said after many failed attempts by me to load it, it was not in the package for some reason?  The freaking Giants game was and I had no interest.   I asked him if this would happen to me in the regular season and he instisted no that I am good.  Ill lose my mind if they screw me on the Bills games in the regular season. Would drive to the nearest watering hole and then change my provider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to do this early & pray to no deity in particular--the Patriots will stomp the living shit out of everyone in the AFC East, go back to the Big Game; maybe lose & I still wouldn't be satisfied. The NFL is great alright...

 

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

I'm going to do this early & pray to no deity in particular--the Patriots will stomp the living shit out of everyone in the AFC East, go back to the Big Game; maybe lose & I still wouldn't be satisfied. The NFL is great alright...

 

:rolleyes:

I don't know...I have this weird feeling that this is the season that Brady gets hurt and age catches up with him.

Meanwhile...Antonio Brown - team player. :rolleyes:

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna jump on the Cleveland bandwagon this year due to Freddie Kitchens. 

Well, I gotta run... time for the lunch buffet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 1:32 PM, jabe said:

Gonna jump on the Cleveland bandwagon this year due to Freddie Kitchens. 

Well, I gotta run... time for the lunch buffet.

I think Cleveland is going to be good again.  Its been a long time.  And the same goes for the Bills. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I think Cleveland is going to be good again.  Its been a long time.  And the same goes for the Bills. 

Freddie has a decent list of mentors on his resume. Sounds like the talent and egos are in place in Cleveland, but how will that translate to Sunday this fall? A former qb for the Crimson Tide in his rookie coaching debut, who is not shy in front of the mic...I'm dialed in for now.
 I'll be pulling for the Bills as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I dumped the high prices of Direct Tv and went to streaming.  I am using FUBO.  I have been happy with it for the most  part and especially with hockey.  But last night they pulled a fast one.  The Bills at Carolina was supposed to be on but they then said after many failed attempts by me to load it, it was not in the package for some reason?  The freaking Giants game was and I had no interest.   I asked him if this would happen to me in the regular season and he instisted no that I am good.  Ill lose my mind if they screw me on the Bills games in the regular season. Would drive to the nearest watering hole and then change my provider

CBS settled, so I'm good for the start of the year.  If you're silly enough to bet money on preseason games, you're giving us two this week.  Take the Bills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

CBS settled, so I'm good for the start of the year.  If you're silly enough to bet money on preseason games, you're giving us two this week.  Take the Bills.

Well the day has finally arrived!  Legal gambling on SPORTS IN NEW YORK STATE!!!!  This is day 1.  But you can only bet at the damn casino sports book for now.  Within a year they say online, such as Draft Kings will be up and running.  So for now I must keep my accounts in the off shore Islands. 5 Dimes is good.  I think its insane to bet on pre season usually.  But exceptions are out there.  I am a perfect 5 for 5 on parlays so far.  To stay alive on that I need Buffalo and Cleveland tonight.  Baseball has not been as kind.  The other night the Nationals did me in even though they have been on fire.  You cant win em all.  Never

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

**bump** 

Are you ready for some football ?  :popcorn2:

I am ready...for the Raiders to go 0-16 in their final season in Oakland. :bagoverhead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

Hope the Pack win tonight & maybe the SB next year...

Why would you want Green Bay to win the Super Bowl?  I though you were a Dolphins fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Why would you want Green Bay to win the Super Bowl?  I though you were a Dolphins fan?

Same reason he wants the Red Sux to win the WS and he is a Mets fan... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Why would you want Green Bay to win the Super Bowl?  I though you were a Dolphins fan?

 

It's called being "realistic." When the Patriots don't win the AFC East is when I will collapse from excitement... :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this dream....the Lions had relocated and become the Salton Sea Lions.  Their new stadium was called 'The Litter Box' and the cheerleading squad was called 'The Fresh Steps'.  Owner Martha Ford was lovingly known as 'The Cat Lady', and the stadium was filled exclusively with homeless felines eating fried tilapia sandwiches and Kit-Kat candy bars.  Every intermission the big screen would show a video of Phoebe doing "Smelly Cat" and the crowd would meow in unison.             

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

 

It's called being "realistic." When the Patriots don't win the AFC East is when I will collapse from excitement... :coffee:

Get ready because this is the year the collapse is coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Get ready because this is the year the collapse is coming

Eventually you’ll be correct...

WTF Antonio Brown??!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walter said:

Eventually you’ll be correct...

WTF Antonio Brown??!!!

He is an asshole but I am happy he is playing. They finally legalized sports betting here.  At certain casino's.  So its a 15 minute drive on the thruway to these machines run by Draft Kings. I have Green Bay on some parlays with the Raiders on one.  I also have the Bills, Rams, Browns and Ravens.  I am happy the Jets did not get Brown even though he is a head fuck.  He is on the right team.  The Raiders.  Fits right in.   They are not the Raiders of old.   I think they have a shot Monday though.  Lots of interesting divisions this year.  I still do not see why people still believe NE is going to be dominant with a 42 year old Brady,   no Gronk, and one true target.  You shut down Edelman and you shut them down.  The Bills are the one team with the weapons to unseat them.  If I had to pick the Super Bowl I might go Rams over KC?  But its too early.   I do love the Rams and they are loaded, including on D.  They have Arnold and Matthews now.  Both  animals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

He is an asshole but I am happy he is playing. They finally legalized sports betting here.  At certain casino's.  So its a 15 minute drive on the thruway to these machines run by Draft Kings. I have Green Bay on some parlays with the Raiders on one.  I also have the Bills, Rams, Browns and Ravens.  I am happy the Jets did not get Brown even though he is a head fuck.  He is on the right team.  The Raiders.  Fits right in.   They are not the Raiders of old.   I think they have a shot Monday though.  Lots of interesting divisions this year.  I still do not see why people still believe NE is going to be dominant with a 42 year old Brady,   no Gronk, and one true target.  You shut down Edelman and you shut them down.  The Bills are the one team with the weapons to unseat them.  If I had to pick the Super Bowl I might go Rams over KC?  But its too early.   I do love the Rams and they are loaded, including on D.  They have Arnold and Matthews now.  Both  animals

He’s not playing as of right now - might never play for the Raiders.

Btw, you’re out of your mind if you think the Pats will be one dimensional.  They are building a running attack to run up the middle and have Josh Gordon to go deep. Plus watch - Antonio Brown ends up there.  

Breaking news:  Antonio Brown has just been released! 

Edited by Walter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Walter said:

He’s not playing as of right now - might never play for the Raiders.

I just saw that. I did not see the news as of my last post. And I meant Donald for the Rams.   Fuck that guy Brown.  Asshole.  Ill bet the line is now Denver minus 2 again.  It moved the last time the fucker said he was out.  What a bastard. Gruden has the thankless job of begging the bastard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Walter said:

He’s not playing as of right now - might never play for the Raiders.

Btw, you’re out of your mind if you think the Pats will be one dimensional.  They are building a running attack to run up the middle and have Josh Gordon to go deep. Plus watch - Antonio Brown ends up there.  

Breaking news:  Antonio Brown has just been released! 

Oh man.  Raiders just released BROWN.  RELEASED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 4:32 PM, Strider said:

I am ready...for the Raiders to go 0-16 in their final season in Oakland. :bagoverhead:

THAT FUCKHEAD BROWN WAS JUST RELEASED SEAN.    Unreal.  Poor fucking Gruden and poor fucking me.  I have the Raiders on a two team parlay with Green Bay.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...