Jump to content

2019 NFL Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gibsonfan159 said:

innocentdeephammerheadbird

I'm willing to bet J-Lo payed a million bucks for someone to teach her to bootyshake like Shakira for this performance, and she still failed.

I didn't watch any of that crap.

Link to post
Share on other sites

At least it was a better game than last year. Kyle Shanahan has now blown two leads in the Super Bowl. He was the playcaller when Atlanta choked away that huge lead to New England a few years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Strider said:

At least it was a better game than last year. Kyle Shanahan has now blown two leads in the Super Bowl. He was the playcaller when Atlanta choked away that huge lead to New England a few years ago.

and quite honestly I believe his play calling last night did cost them the game.  When they had the ball, up by 10, ran on first down and got 5 - then THREW the next two downs, stopping the clock both times with incompletions even though they were running the ball down the Chiefs throats...then they punted and it was on!  Changed the momentum just like that.  I thought it was very enjoyable from start to finish.  Had a great time at the party we attended, etc.  Good way to end the season - hope next year in Tampa, another team that hasn't made the Super Bowl in 24 years will be playing..... :whistling:

Link to post
Share on other sites


Bills have 9 picks, and $90 million in cap space.  CBS writer just posted he will take a shot on them at 30-1.  And when Beane is done we are going to be ready to rumble. Healthy list of WR on the UFA list!  We replace Lorenzo and grab one of those receivers and look out! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

innocentdeephammerheadbird

I'm willing to bet J-Lo payed a million bucks for someone to teach her to bootyshake like Shakira for this performance, and she still failed.

'If you wanna call it dancin'. She just get up on stage and waggle her behind.'----P.J. Johnson in 'Paper Moon' talking about Miss Trixie Delight (Madeline Kahn).

image.thumb.png.6017f51a963e2c46da632b7174ff99a0.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After 54 Super Bowls, the conferences are dead even at 27-27.

The AFC led the NFC in the first 20 Super Bowls (1967-1986) 12-8. In the last 20 Super Bowls (2001-2020), the AFC is ahead of the NFC 13-7.

The nadir of the Super Bowl era was 1987-2000...the NFC dominated the AFC 12-2, with blowout after blowout of the wimpy Broncos and Bills and Chargers. San Francisco-Cincinnati '89, Giants-Bills '91, and St. Louis-Tennessee '00 were the only close games in this stretch.

Edited by Strider
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Strider said:

After 54 Super Bowls, the conferences are even at 27-27.

The AFC led the NFC in the first 20 Super Bowls (1967-1986) 12-8. In the last 20 Super Bowls (2001-2020), the AFC is ahead of the NFC 13-7.

The nadir of the Super Bowl era was 1987-2000...the NFC dominated the AFC 12-2, with blowout after blowout of the wimpy Broncos and Bills and Chargers. San Francisco-Cincinnati '89 and St. Louis-Tennessee '00 were the only close games in this stretch.

Now THAT'S parity!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Strider said:

After 54 Super Bowls, the conferences are dead even at 27-27.

The AFC led the NFC in the first 20 Super Bowls (1967-1986) 12-8. In the last 20 Super Bowls (2001-2020), the AFC is ahead of the NFC 13-7.

The nadir of the Super Bowl era was 1987-2000...the NFC dominated the AFC 12-2, with blowout after blowout of the wimpy Broncos and Bills and Chargers. San Francisco-Cincinnati '89, Giants-Bills '91, and St. Louis-Tennessee '00 were the only close games in this stretch.

Very interesting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Strider said:

After 54 Super Bowls, the conferences are dead even at 27-27.

The AFC led the NFC in the first 20 Super Bowls (1967-1986) 12-8. In the last 20 Super Bowls (2001-2020), the AFC is ahead of the NFC 13-7.

The nadir of the Super Bowl era was 1987-2000...the NFC dominated the AFC 12-2, with blowout after blowout of the wimpy Broncos and Bills and Chargers. San Francisco-Cincinnati '89, Giants-Bills '91, and St. Louis-Tennessee '00 were the only close games in this stretch.

:thumbsup:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...