2019 NFL Thread

Walter

27 minutes ago, ebk said:

Yay!

Yay for the loss.  Not for my parlay.  I really did not think the Jets were going to give Dallas this much trouble and they burned them on a 92 yard play.  Dallas has serious defensive issues.  

OK, pick.  Now they must score

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

What an absolute DISGRACE DALLAS IS.   Are you fucking kidding me?  Bastards

We suck, but still n first place....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Walter

On 10/3/2019 at 7:48 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I really believe Dallas will beat an over rated Green Bay team this week.  I have little doubt

On 10/10/2019 at 7:30 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Rams vs 49ers is a game I will be paying close attention to.  I hope the Rams just take care of them.  I expect they will. 

On 10/11/2019 at 9:55 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well you do get the Jets, and thats a win

18 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I really did not think the Jets were going to give Dallas this much trouble

Related image

I know what you're thinking.

But before you bet against the Dolphins, maybe you should reconsider your instincts.

6 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Related image

But before you bet against the Dolphins, maybe you should reconsider your instincts.

6 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Related image

Well I am sure  you saw this Jets win coming didnt you?

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Eagles will beat Dallas.  

Based on...? Bullshit hype from the coach? Both these teams are on the downswing and desperate to turn it around. Anybody's game. But definitely include this in a parlay and complain when you lose.

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Well I am sure  you saw this Jets win coming didnt you?

I didn't predict it, but i didn't rule out the possibility. Too many variables... injuries, weather, penalties, missed kicks, bad snaps, turnovers, bad calls, holdouts, political grandstanding, bounty scandals, deflated footballs,..

Any Given Sunday

Except for Tom Brady's Patriots. They're 6-0 and money in the bank.

Image result for tom brady gif

7 hours ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Based on...? Bullshit hype from the coach? Both these teams are on the downswing and desperate to turn it around. Anybody's game. But definitely include this in a parlay and complain when you lose.

I didn't predict it, but i didn't rule out the possibility. Too many variables... injuries, weather, penalties, missed kicks, bad snaps, turnovers, bad calls, holdouts, political grandstanding, bounty scandals, deflated footballs,..

Any Given Sunday

Except for Tom Brady's Patriots. They're 6-0 and money in the bank.

Image result for tom brady gif

The Eagles went into Green Bay and buried them.  Green Bay is soooo over rated.  Last night saved by horrible officiating.  Yes I am a big fan of Wentworth Miller too.  But anyway, if you watched the end of last nights fiasco, the ESPN crew after the game admitted as much, the refs gave this game to GB.  Twice Flowers is blown for hands to the face when the replay shows his innocence.  Of course he was irate.  Who wouldn't be.  They said another call to the league office and another apology will not change the standings.  The Lions had this game won.  GB was stopped, it was 4th down.  And this bad call gave them a free TD.  Its bullshit. Neither of them are my favorite or most hated team.  So in fact I can be viewed as impartial. I actually won my parlay so you cant point a finger at me there either.  I had the Lions +4 and the game under 50

PS, THE BILLS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS FELLA

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

The Los Angeles Rams now have Jalen Ramsey.  They had to give up two number one picks to get him.  ALL IN?  Maybe.  I expect the Rams to win this week.

Tennessee will start Tannehill in place of Mariotta at QB.  A sure recipe for another home loss.  I think the Chargers must be mighty pissed after the embarrasing home loss to the Steelers and after being picked to go 11-5 by many, they look like a desperate team. But I believe good enough to beat a pretty bad and inept Titans team.  Ill take the Chargers this week.  I will also take the Eagles to go into Dallas and expose them even more. 

The Bills now sit at 6 in the power rankings.  Wait until Singletary gets back in and moving. Buffalo could march into Dallas at 9-1, or 8-2 on Turkey day and be ready to pluck those Turkeys down in Texas.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:09 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Eagles went into Green Bay and buried them.

Not quite. They allowed 27 points and won by 1 last quarter score. Let's also make sure and credit them for Atlanta's 1 win(!).

2 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Los Angeles Rams now have Jalen Ramsey.  They had to give up two number one picks to get him.  ALL IN?  Maybe.  I expect the Rams to win this week.

Ramsey won't do much for the offense. No Gurley. Last week Goff had 78 yards passing. Leading rusher Brown had 40 yards.

https://lastwordonprofootball.com/2019/10/15/la-rams-todd-gurley-least-troubles/

Hmmm...

On 10/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, Badgeholder Still said:

Not quite. They allowed 27 points and won by 1 last quarter score. Let's also make sure and credit them for Atlanta's 1 win(!).

Ramsey won't do much for the offense. No Gurley. Last week Goff had 78 yards passing. Leading rusher Brown had 40 yards.

https://lastwordonprofootball.com/2019/10/15/la-rams-todd-gurley-least-troubles/

Hmmm...

This is true.  Gurley is a major issue.  But this will make the defense immediately better with Donald and Matthews to anchor the inside of the field.

I really hope Mahomes injury is not major? I know nothing about knee caps?  Or how long that could sideline a  guy in his twenties?  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

18 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

This is true.  Gurley is a major issue.  But this will make the defense immediately better with Donald and Matthews to anchor the inside of the field.

I really hope Mahomes injury is not major? I know nothing about knee caps?  Or how long that could sideline a  guy in his twenties?  

Ask Christian Yelich. Not the exact same injury but...

13 hours ago, ebk said:

How about those Ravens!

I picked them.  Go look it up.  The Ravens and Bills are both going to be New Englands worst nightmare in the stretch.  We had them on the ropes until they knocked our QB out of the game on a dirty hit. Only a blocked punt cost us the win. The Ravens are tough and I expect them to beat NE at home later when they meet.  I am so happy they beat Seattle. My 2nd team, the Rams are back in business.  Now the 49ers need to get theirs and it starts with Carolina this week

18 hours ago, Strider said:

How did Cleveland beat the Ravens?

The Eagles suck even worse than Dallas. 😜 

And the Bears are who we thought they were. Drafting Trubisky ranks as one of the worst QB picks in recent history.

Dallas and their loss to the Jets now looks even worse.  33-0 whacking on MNF for the J-E-T-S suck suck suck.  

The Bills lost to NE on a blocked punt and a dirty hit on Allen on what I believe would have been the winning drive.  Allen just has to learn how to play in the first half.  He will.  The Browns have won in Foxbory with far worse teams.  I am not sure why they have given NE so much trouble.  Maybe part of it is Belecheck growing up a Browns fan?

SPEAKING OF NEW ENGLAND, lets not go so crazy over their defense just yet.  WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED?   The only quality team was the Bills, who will get another shot later, and they have a work in progress QB in Allen.  The rest are garbage!  The schedule maker gave them all non playoff teams.  Next week it starts to get tougher.  Cleveland at home.  OK. Then, ready for this?  At Ravens, bye to recover, at Eagles, Cowboys, at Texans and at Chiefs (hopefully vs Mahomeboy).  Shannon Sharpe, you are one funny man.  His name for Mahomes.  Ma home boy.  Love it

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

SPEAKING OF NEW ENGLAND, lets not go so crazy over their defense just yet.  WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED?   

It's not their fault they share a division and play those 6 divisional games against 3 sub-par teams.

Check the Patriots points allowed. On the Bills, the Jets scored 16, the Bengals scored 17 and the Dolphins scored 21!  And you wanna talk defense?

All Bills wins have been against cupcakes.

5 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The only quality team was the Bills, who will get another shot later, and they have a work in progress QB in Allen. 

Quality teams and players produce results, not excuses. 

6 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

The Bills lost to NE on a blocked punt and a dirty hit on Allen on what I believe would have been the winning drive.

There has never been and there never will be perfect officiating. Bad calls, however, are perfect for teams and fans who rely on excuses. 

If the Bills were a real contender, the could rise above misfortune and beat the Pats by multiple scores. You wanna believe something, believe that.

This is how you produce results.  Go Vikes!

Related image