2019 NFL Thread

Walter

8 hours ago, Walter said:

Sorry, I forgot who I was speaking to....0 (the number of Super Bowl wins for your all-time loser team, Buffalo) - 52 (the number of Super Bowls that have been played).  Not very insignificant in the context of NFL history.  

Reggie in Australia? :blink: 

The Guy that used to talk about the Melbourne Cup with me.  Horse racing fan.  Cant find him

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Fitzmagic!

Bills were fucking robbed in Cleveland. Did you see that fucking call?  The guy picks off a fumbled handoff and they call it a forward pass!!!!  Bullshit.  It was a handoff.  Remember how your Raiders got fucked by the refs on the  Fuck rule?  It changed the history of the NFL for 15  years.  The Bills should be 7-2.  Yes that asshole FG kicker fucked us also.  

PS.  Last play in Rams game was fucking pass interference in the end zone.  Rams should have had a final crack.  Another bullshit game by the zebras.  Look at the upsets.  Unreal.   Atlanta over NO, Indy loses to MIami.  I think the Jets beat the Giants? 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
adding

7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Bills were fucking robbed in Cleveland.   The Bills should be 7-2.  

Image result for ugh eye roll gif

Wow. The Chiefs, The Saints, The Rams, Carolina... who can you count on anymore?

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?  Does my team have 3 Heisman Trophy winners in the backfield? Well, does it, punk?

Maybe it's time to jump this train...

Image result for 3 heisman winners in backfield

On 11/11/2019 at 4:58 AM, Badgeholder Still said:

Image result for ugh eye roll gif

Wow. The Chiefs, The Saints, The Rams, Carolina... who can you count on anymore?

You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, punk?  Does my team have 3 Heisman Trophy winners in the backfield? Well, does it, punk?

Maybe it's time to jump this train...

Image result for 3 heisman winners in backfield

3 teams lost due to their field goal kicker.  But the Bills were robbed on that play when the failed handoff by Baker Mayfield was overturned and Cleveland was blessed with a "forward pass' rule.  BULL FUCKING SHIT. IN 1965, 1975, 1085 that was TD Buffalo and lights out.  But now they put every play under a microscope.  Go look at the fucking review wise guy!  It was a pitch a foot away and it was muffed.  It could be categorized a fumble also if you want to twist the fucking rules some more.  But NO WAY ON FUCKING EARTH WAS IT A PASS!!!!   Its called Lets fuck the Bills and help Cleveland and OBJ win a game.  Bullshit call.  The NFL has no credibility as a sport any longer.  Its the worst of ALL THE MAJOR SPORTS, AND YOU CAN THROW SOCCER INTO THE MIX ALSO.    IN the US you have what are the "big 4".  NFL, MLB, NHL, and NBA.  ONLY  the NFL can get nothing right. Only the NFL has weekly complaints about teams being hosed by the refs.  You do not see these complaints in the other sports.  And lets throw the soccer in.  The US version of it which is pure shit compared to the premier league.B

Buffalo should be 7-2 but they will make the playoffs.  They might still win the division if NE stumbles vs the tough teams that await them. Next two, at Miami and Denver.  Miami has won two in a row.  So now Cincy appears to have the number one pick pretty much locked unless the Redskins can beat them out.  The Bungles would be stupid to mess this up now. 

GREAT GAME LAST NIGHT.  AND YES, I HAD SEATTLE BITCHS

On 11/12/2019 at 6:35 AM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

NO WAY ON FUCKING EARTH WAS IT A PASS!!!!   Its called Lets fuck the Bills and help Cleveland and OBJ win a game.  Bullshit call.  The NFL has no credibility as a sport any longer.

So, is this a conspiracy to fuck the Bills or a conspiracy to further the Browns? Or 2 different conspiracies which happened to show up at the same game?

ONLY  the NFL can get nothing right. Only the NFL has weekly complaints about teams being hosed by the refs.  You do not see these complaints in the other sports. 

That's funny, 'cause i remember batters and managers arguing with umps all season long. In fact, it seems like i've been seeing this my whole life.

And lets throw the soccer in.

Let's not. And let's not pretend your a fan. It's just another activity for you to bet on. If sports didn't exist, you'd be betting on weather forecasts and crying the Doppler rader results were rigged.

On 11/14/2019 at 5:33 AM, Badgeholder Still said:

So, is this a conspiracy to fuck the Bills or a conspiracy to further the Browns? Or 2 different conspiracies which happened to show up at the same game?

That's funny, 'cause i remember batters and managers arguing with umps all season long. In fact, it seems like i've been seeing this my whole life.

Let's not. And let's not pretend your a fan. It's just another activity for you to bet on. If sports didn't exist, you'd be betting on weather forecasts and crying the Doppler rader results were rigged.

Go look at the events of last night.  NFL has their hands full.  And you have alot of fucking nerve telling me i am not a fan of a particular sport.  You are a horse's ass for constantly badgering me and quoting everything I post. 

The Bills are coming together.  Allen had his best day as a pro.  Our defense is rock solid.  I am a believer.  I only wish Josh had another weapon other than Brown and Beasley.  Like Antonio, but the Bills never spend like that.  We are in this thing.  Thats for sure.

Strider, can you believe the Raiders are tied for first place and its week 11?!!!!  Like Carr said, they do not look Madden ready, but they are in the hunt. 

I have to cheer for Dallas this week.  And then cheer against them 4 days later.  I believe Dallas has a running game capable of making NE 's lives miserable.  Keep the ball away from Brady and control the ball. Just not sure about their D.  Could not stop a Stafford less Lions team.  But like Rex Ryan says, NE has no stars on offense.  The Bills are going to sneak up on all of them.  Baltimore looks good but the Rams, my 2nd fav team of course, have the weapons to slow them on D.  And Woods should be back and hopefully Cooks too.  The Rams might need to run the table but they have the horses.

7 hours ago, Strider said:

Just like Philip Rivers. 

Your boys (Raiders) are tied for first!  Can you believe that?  And a date with the Jets.  A winnable game for sure.  You could get to 7=4 and I doubt many would have thought that possible.  Even though they were not exactly impressive in their win over Cincy.  The 2nd wild card is wide open.  I do not think the Bills are going to mess this up.  A 7-3 record, best in 20 years.  And if that Cleveland game was officiated correctly, well, it wasn't.  Most of these games are not.  We must beat Denver and then we play  our first Turkey day game in 20 years.  And we do it with an impressive record.  I am hoping Walter's boys give us some help this week.  Dallas needs to run run run to beat them.

11 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Your boys (Raiders) are tied for first!  Can you believe that?  And a date with the Jets.  A winnable game for sure.  You could get to 7=4 and I doubt many would have thought that possible.  Even though they were not exactly impressive in their win over Cincy.  The 2nd wild card is wide open.  I do not think the Bills are going to mess this up.  A 7-3 record, best in 20 years.  And if that Cleveland game was officiated correctly, well, it wasn't.  Most of these games are not.  We must beat Denver and then we play  our first Turkey day game in 20 years.  And we do it with an impressive record.  I am hoping Walter's boys give us some help this week.  Dallas needs to run run run to beat them.

Raiders at Kansas City Thanksgiving weekend will be the tell-tale test.

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Raiders at Kansas City Thanksgiving weekend will be the tell-tale test.

Yes it will. A short bye week for KC - edit, just saw they are playing on Sunday, not thanksgiving.  Hill has about 2 weeks to recover. 

Edited by Walter

The Cowboys once again have a weird short week exchange. They play Thanksgiving at home, after a 4:00 Sunday game on the road.  Then play another Thursday game a week later, at Chicago, before enjoying the long week after a Thursday game. Oh well.

Edited by Walter

On 11/19/2019 at 8:11 PM, Walter said:

The Cowboys once again have a weird short week exchange. They play Thanksgiving at home, after a 4:00 Sunday game on the road.  Then play another Thursday game a week later, at Chicago, before enjoying the long week after a Thursday game. Oh well.

You are going to play arguably the best two defenses in the NFL, along with the Vikings maybe and the Rams.  I see a wake up call for Lamar in LA.  I think Dallas needs to run the ball vs NE.  They are not great at stopping the run and I think Elliott can give them trouble.  Of course Ill be cheering for Dallas at NE.  But not when the Bills come calling with their D and Josh Allen.  WE cant take Denver lightly.  I fear we might be looking ahead to Dallas?  But I feel the Bills can blow Denver out.  Hope your boys win in NE

BB will shut down Zeke and make Dak beat his top tier secondary. Which is anyone’s guess. The Cowboys have a real chance, like any week, but they have to follow through....unlike the Minnesota game.

I don’t believe Buffalo’s defense is that great - they’re giving up 4.6 yards per carry this season - Zeke will run all over your ass.  Then Dak will throw to Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, etc.  Game over.    

Edited by Walter

On 11/21/2019 at 7:01 PM, Walter said:

BB will shut down Zeke and make Dak beat his top tier secondary. Which is anyone’s guess. The Cowboys have a real chance, like any week, but they have to follow through....unlike the Minnesota game.

I don’t believe Buffalo’s defense is that great - they’re giving up 4.6 yards per carry this season - Zeke will run all over your ass.  Then Dak will throw to Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, etc.  Game over.    

The Bills defense did in fact take a couple of games off.  But they are back on track and you will find out in a not so fun way.  But Sunday, I am on your side.  Lets talk about Sunday first.  I am all in for this game being an under.  I took it up to 50.5 and took it under. I believe Dallas should run the ball and should be able to as Cleveland did with great success against them until they fumbled the game away.  The Zebras will be your enemy.   But if Dallas can take advantage of NE's not so great offense, they have a shot. I hope so.  

As for Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgivning to you and the family first.  But I tell you Walter, you are underestimating the Bills defense and then some. And their offense. Allen took some big steps and was named the NFL player of the week.   And before you say it was against Miami, remember that they had just beaten Indy and their D was hot coming in.  The Bills ripped them apart down there.  On both sides of the ball.  Fitzpatrick did not know what hit him.  Their only real success was a kickoff return.  I love our chances in Jerry Ville.   But until then, good luck vs the cheating bitch ass Patsies and that asshole Krafts.  

Lastly, I saw on ESPN that some have said this game is about Jason Garrett.  They say if he does not win this game it will cost him his job seasons end.  That is because it would make them 0-4 vs NE, Green Bay, and two other teams that I forget that they would have lost to.  And Jerry Jones did not hire him to lose to these teams.  I think that is extreme.   AS for the paying DAk?  Well, they are going against two of the top defense's in the NFL.   And that is agreed upon by most even though you do not agree with the Bills.  You might after Thursday

On 11/21/2019 at 7:01 PM, Walter said:

You might want to re think your comments on our D.

BUT< the reason for my post is this.  Did you just see the bullshit call on Dallas?  The tripping call?  It was NOT TRIPPING.  IT was how the refs ALWAYS help Krafts and his band of thieving cheating Patsies.  The chain reaction to this?  A 4th down, blocked punt and Dallas never should have been called and drive stalled because of that shit.  As I type its 7-0 shit bags after that call.  Dallas can rally if they do not let it get to them.  Run run run.  Give them a big dose of EE. I hope they beat the bastards.

The Rams will put the Ravens and the league on notice tomorrow they are far from finished.  Unless the zebras have other ideas

Da Raida's.   The Oakland Raida's.  What a pathetic performance vs the stinking Jets.

Dallas needs to give Edelman a beat down.  I am sick of that bearded prick acting like he owns the league.  Goodie.  Wide Right!!!!  Those famous words.  Dallas is alive.  Go Dallas.  You need this game because a beat down is coming on Thursday at the hands of the Buffalo Bills.  And NE is going to get theirs later.  So too are Pittsburgh.    Baltimore?   I am a bit scared of that game.  But the Rams are going to send them a message.

Nice call. 3rd and 4 and Dallas runs and gets the first down.  That is their weakness.  Their run D is not that good.  Beautiful toss by Dak.  Dallas at the 15 after the late hit.  Come on Dallas

Edited by LedZeppfan1977