Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Walter

2019 NFL Thread

Recommended Posts

We can debate the buffalo defense another time...

This game was classic Jason Garrett. Had better talent, better numbers and still was out coached.  He has to go. 
 

NE wasn’t able to shut down the running game, but the Cowboys still abandoned it.  Cooper - 0 catches, shut down. Gallup, shut down.  TE’s shut down. Cobb gave some life.  
 

I’m not gonna go wild on the tripping calls, because that’s part of the game.  The Cowboys had plenty of opportunities to take control and they didn’t. They are pretenders, not contenders.  

But they’ll still beat the Bills on Thanksgiving Day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a joke to hear them say Gilmour is the best corner in the league.  And then I listen to Gronkowski on FOX talk like a freaking cheerleader every week. Get rid of him. Let his lame ass back out there so we can bury him.   As long as the Bills are healthy they are the team that can go in there in the cold and win.  And also Baltimore can.  We have to play them too.  We are going to murder the Steelers.  Cant wait. But first, a trip to Dallas to play the team that should have won today. But the fucking zebras once again ruined a game

Two tripping calls that were blatant errors that killed Dallas.   How does this sport and their league commissioner look themselves in the mirror?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 7:50 PM, Walter said:

We can debate the buffalo defense another time...

This game was classic Jason Garrett. Had better talent, better numbers and still was out coached.  He has to go. 
 

NE wasn’t able to shut down the running game, but the Cowboys still abandoned it.  Cooper - 0 catches, shut down. Gallup, shut down.  TE’s shut down. Cobb gave some life.  
 

I’m not gonna go wild on the tripping calls, because that’s part of the game.  The Cowboys had plenty of opportunities to take control and they didn’t. They are pretenders, not contenders.  

But they’ll still beat the Bills on Thanksgiving Day.  

OH.  Really?  Its part of the game ?  To screw a team on two calls that are not existent on film?  Skip Bayless, a Dallas fan as you know, is with me on this one.   The got screwed.  And I have heard a local sports show host say the same. It was horrible.  And it killed their offensive drive on both calls.  I am actually sticking up for YOUR TEAM.  

As for your team tomorrow?  GET READ FOR A BEAT DOWN!!!!  The Bills win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

OH.  Really?  Its part of the game ?  To screw a team on two calls that are not existent on film?  Skip Bayless, a Dallas fan as you know, is with me on this one.   The got screwed.  And I have heard a local sports show host say the same. It was horrible.  And it killed their offensive drive on both calls.  I am actually sticking up for YOUR TEAM.  

As for your team tomorrow?  GET READ FOR A BEAT DOWN!!!!  The Bills win!

I’m saying I’m not a bitch fan who blames losses on the refs. If it was any other team other than the patriots, you wouldn’t even give a shit about my team.

See you tomorrow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walter said:

I’m saying I’m not a bitch fan who blames losses on the refs. If it was any other team other than the patriots, you wouldn’t even give a shit about my team.

See you tomorrow...

I am fed up with the refs taking over the game. You did not see this in the 70s.  They throw a yellow piece of toilet paper on every play.  It was robbery how they fucked Dallas.  I dont like either team. But I am for fairness.  It was not fair.

By the way, in the game we lost by 6 to NE they got away with a helmet to helmet hit on Allen.  And that asshole should have been suspended.  It cost us the drive and the game.  Very similar.   So you think I am crazy accusing Krafts of buying refs?  I do not think its so far fetched.  He is a quieter version of Jerry Jones.  Who by the way should leave Garret the fuck alone.  Jason would be better off getting fired and maybe getting the job in Atlanta?  He has done a pretty good job.  And going for it on 4th down was very high risk.  So taking the points and trusting the defense vs a not so talented offense was not that bad. Jerry sees it differently.  GO BILLS!!!

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 11:39 PM, Strider said:

Just like Philip Rivers. 

I see you picked Dallas too.  OK.  I'm going to take your ass out to the wood shed along with Walter's.  The Bills will get their due credit after they go in there and rip Dallas apart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I am fed up with the refs taking over the game. You did not see this in the 70s.  They throw a yellow piece of toilet paper on every play.  It was robbery how they fucked Dallas.  I dont like either team. But I am for fairness.  It was not fair.

By the way, in the game we lost by 6 to NE they got away with a helmet to helmet hit on Allen.  And that asshole should have been suspended.  It cost us the drive and the game.  Very similar.   So you think I am crazy accusing Krafts of buying refs?  I do not think its so far fetched.  He is a quieter version of Jerry Jones.  Who by the way should leave Garret the fuck alone.  Jason would be better off getting fired and maybe getting the job in Atlanta?  He has done a pretty good job.  And going for it on 4th down was very high risk.  So taking the points and trusting the defense vs a not so talented offense was not that bad. Jerry sees it differently.  GO BILLS!!!

Yeah I saw the 70’s and Houston getting fucked in Pittsburgh. Maybe if our special teams unit had blocked and not allowed that crucial turnover it would’ve been different...but they can be said about a number of plays. That’s why I don’t blame everything on the refs. Garrett needs to be gone. He’s had a fuckin decade at this point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Walter said:

Yeah I saw the 70’s and Houston getting fucked in Pittsburgh. Maybe if our special teams unit had blocked and not allowed that crucial turnover it would’ve been different...but they can be said about a number of plays. That’s why I don’t blame everything on the refs. Garrett needs to be gone. He’s had a fuckin decade at this point...

Well if they lose this game he might get his pink slip in the locker room

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kicking in this game sucks...both Buffalo and Dallas. It's not as if they are playing outdoors in the cold and wind. Inexcusable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Strider said:

The kicking in this game sucks...both Buffalo and Dallas. It's not as if they are playing outdoors in the cold and wind. Inexcusable.

I just said the same thing to John.  What the hell is the problem there??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Beat down in big D:yay:

Buffalo finally showed up in a prime-time game. Congratulations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Strider said:

Buffalo finally showed up in a prime-time game. Congratulations. 

Now we must play Baltimore, at Pittsburgh and at New England.  I welcome the chance to play NE.  We can whip them.  Baltimore?  I want to see that SF game Sunday.  I am afraid I am not going to be able to because of the stinking Jets and Giants being on FOX and CBS at the same time.  My YouTube feed out of NY City I know will be the NY teams.  Maybe my FUBO account will have the best game of the weekend?  SF at Baltimore should be interesting.  Can they stop or slow Lamar?  I think the Bills can contain him.  Stopping him is another story.  He is a great player like Russel Wilson.  But I am picking the Vikings to beat them.  The Bills are a dangerous team.  I believe they have already gone far above expectations.  They let Shady go because they have Singletary.  I know that we might wind up playing KC  at some point.  Mahomes is great but I do not think their D is nearly as good as Buffalo's.  I cannot wait to watch Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe and watch Stephen A and Max Kellerman on First Take.  I think Kellerman is going to change his opinion on Josh Allen now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Strider said:

Buffalo finally showed up in a prime-time game. Congratulations. 

They beat a team that hasn’t beaten a team with a winning record.  Yawn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

26-7 Bills.  No problem.  

 

On 10/13/2019 at 7:28 PM, Walter said:

We suck, but still n first place....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Walter said:

 

 

I am not ready to say they suck by any means. Too much talent.  They are not done like Skip Bayless says.  They will likely have to beat the Eagles in that game. And the Eagles should be healthier.  And no doubt will be out for blood.  We have Baltimore in 10 days.  Il be watching that SF game.   Then at Pittsburgh, a game the Bills should win.  Then a game I want the most.  AT NE>  And we can beat them.  This is not the same Josh Allen they have seen before.  But I am sure Billy boy is aware.  Its the only game on on Thanksgiving so most of the world finally got a look at Buffalo and their defense. I believe we are better than KC.  And we can beat NE.  We had them the first time if not for that dirty concussion hit on on Josh.  We will be ready for them.  Baltimore looks mighty tough.  Its been a long time since the Bills were this good.   How good we still have to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am going to try and watch the Baltimore vs SF game.  I’ll cheer for Baltimore to make them less hostile for their visit to Orchard park next week and to help the Rams though it’s likely too late other than a WC if they wake up.  Ravens at Bills will be interesting but I am more concerned with taking NE down.  And we are ready.  And Go Texans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did Nick Foles ever do anything in the NFL? It's a good question for the folks here in J-ville who thought he had the Midas Touch... 🤣

Edited by paul carruthers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...