• 2 weeks later...

Out on the Tiles - this is Over the Top Top Top...

I always thought it was so cool that the original did not have a guitar solo.  But this solo is very much in the spirit of Jimmy and it is very well done.  A few licks remind me a bit of Peace in Mississippi by Hendrix.  

Overall so amazing.  When I sent this to a friend I said that the People's Front had hit the motherlode of Zeppelin here.  This track is criminally underrated by casual fans.    Will there be a drum cam version?

And if I could make a request how about La La ????

Edited by John M

11 hours ago, John M said:

Out on the Tiles - this is Over the Top Top Top...

I always thought it was so cool that the original did not have a guitar solo.  But this solo is very much in the spirit of Jimmy and it is very well done.  A few licks remind me a bit of Peace in Mississippi by Hendrix.  

Overall so amazing.  When I sent this to a friend I said that the People's Front had hit the motherlode of Zeppelin here.  This track is criminally underrated by casual fans.    Will there be a drum cam version?

And if I could make a request how about La La ????

Thanks, appreciate that! Yeah, drum cam will eventually be posted as well as the others. We are trying to expand a little bit with some of these versions rather than just play studio replicas, because no one will ever do that as well. I hear a little bit of Tony iommi as well as some Clapton in Ivan's solo. Initially we were going to do it exactly like the album version but decided to put a solo on the end, kind of like we did with our cover of Good Times Bad Times. We will be doing Custard Pie the same way. It'll start out like the album version but it will have an extended ending as well. 

Just want to have some fun making these videos for now, but if it leads to doing live shows then we will be really happy. Thanks for the request. La La may eventually get done, but right now we're working on an epic 1972 - 73 style version of Dazed and Confused. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Loving these videos. Have you ever thought about placing all three cameras on the screen at once instead of jumping around?

Thank you!  We decided against that because it's kind of annoying , we think, to do the Brady bunch thing and not be sure what screen to look at. We do post individual instrument cams for each video so you can watch the bass, drums or guitar entirely. 

That said, maybe we will do more triple cam views. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...