Houston 1977 - Remastered Soundboard

SteveZ98

Is your remaster, "The Stereo Project" an upgrade to this one. IsĀ the unexpected cut before the end of Kashmir there for a reason, (Track time is 7:00 on this compared to 10:26 on HTTF)????šŸ¤”

Edited by Mattius

The stereo version sounds the same as this one, except it's stereo and this one isĀ mono. I didn't notice the cut in Kashmir. It definitely wasn't intentional. Thanks for the heads up. I figured out what happened. Before the conversion to stereo, I break each song into 3:30 segments because they are easier to work with. I then reassemble them into the full length song after the conversion when I'm mixing them into stereo. For Kashmir, I forgot to add the last segment back onto the rest. Sorry about that. I'll fix it and will update the thread of the stereo version to let people know how they can get the full length version. That may take a bit as I have to go to work soon.

Edited by SteveZ98

4 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

The stereo version sounds the same as this one, except it's stereo and this one isĀ mono. I didn't notice the cut in Kashmir. It definitely wasn't intentional. Thanks for the heads up. I figured out what happened. Before the conversion to stereo, I break each song into 3:30 segments because they are easier to work with. I then reassemble them into the full length song after the conversion when I'm mixing them into stereo. For Kashmir, I forgot to add the last segment back onto the rest. Sorry about that. I'll fix it and will update the thread of the stereo version to let people know how they can get the full length version. That may take a bit as I have to go to work soon.

Excellent, I look forward to it when time allows you! Many thanks for your great remaster(s)!

Edited by Mattius