New EVSD soundboard?

ZepHead315

These are photo's from "The Last Adieu" box starring the last concerts in the USA, Oakland, July 23rd and 24th 1977. A third sleeve with some 1977 soundboard tracks. Every "new" link on AirRaid's site in yellow gives you the same photo of that box...

My guess is EVSD sticks to the covers posted before...

2053782504_Schermafbeelding2019-12-23om20_49_36.thumb.png.2379a4ff619e7ba2e32ba5f49d3e3795.png

Edited by Moby_Dick_Ale

16 hours ago, Moby_Dick_Ale said:

Received an email also but I guess I pass this title (maybe the standard edition):

just on AirRaid:

"Please Please Me EVSD-LTD box" 6 cd's € 560,-

"God Save The Queen Box" 5 cd's € 368,-

"Live in Osaka" 3 cd's in a paper sleeve: € 178,-

Well,  the standard edition looks quite OK, isn't it? concert photo's from the Japan 71 tour...

the ' Please Please Me' Beatles covers bonus disc looks like it's sourced from the old familiar sources (BBHill, Royal Albert Hall the old 929 stereo dub,...)

Edited by duckman

Where have you guys been? That’s how much these things have always cost.

Deus Ex Machina, How the East Was Won, the soundboard revolution titles...

There is always a $100ish “standard” version, a $300ish “deluxe” version, and a $500ish “super deluxe” version.

Being shocked at the prices means you probably also don’t realize/appreciate the fact that people are spending this money and sharing these gems with you for freeeee.

I’m super excited to see the set list on the 2 disc set.  Hopefully what is there is mostly complete.   Then we simply have to just wait and hope the final reel surfaces and well have basically the entire show!!

Cant wait to play Celebration Day at 11!

😂🤣😆😜

Edited by Sticks of Fire

8 hours ago, pluribus said:

Where have you guys been? That’s how much these things have always cost.

Deus Ex Machina, How the East Was Won, the soundboard revolution titles...

There is always a $100ish “standard” version, a $300ish “deluxe” version, and a $500ish “super deluxe” version.

Being shocked at the prices means you probably also don’t realize/appreciate the fact that people are spending this money and sharing these gems with you for freeeee.

You're absolutely right! "Deus Ex Machina" numbered promo edition (3/17 and 3/21 1975 both dates in SBD quality) sat me back 56.000 yen (¥ 61.200 / € 500,- / $ 550.- incl. p&p).

That's a lot of money but I wanted the box so much... And a few times I've paid in the $ 250.- to $ 300.- range for sth special (for me) and on the other hand I snatched "The Dinosaur In Motion" (3/17 and 3/21 1975 both dates in AUD quality) on Yahoo Auction for only ¥ 8.750 (€ 75,-)

I remixed this to stereo and then did a 15 minute remaster to get a basic idea of how it might sound after a full remaster. It came out pretty good, although the YT version does not sound as good as the one I used to create that video. If anyone wants the full version, send me a PM.

20 hours ago, ZepHead315 said:

A sample of Bron-Y-Aur Stomp is up: https://mqube.net/play/20200209142182

Great version with the mandolin.

14 hours ago, SteveZ98 said:

I remixed this to stereo and then did a 15 minute remaster to get a basic idea of how it might sound after a full remaster. It came out pretty good, although the YT version does not sound as good as the one I used to create that video. If anyone wants the full version, send me a PM.

SteveZ98 your version is fantastic.   Can't wait to listen to the whole song in your version.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, zeplz71 said:

WTF Really?  Well lots of other places to share. TTD?

Yeah... hasn't been upped on TTD yet, but I hope to God that's just because someone hasn't attempted it yet.

EVSD has an entire market cornered but they're still using these dumb strategies, and pissing off their customer base. It's just foolish.

51 minutes ago, Sticks of Fire said:

Patience everyone.  We waited 50 years.  Few more weeks won’t hurt. 👍

Good point, but that's not what I'm saying. We've waited a few months and a bit more won't kill.

What's frustrating is the label's tactics and marketing strategies... I mean, for a bootleg company, I don't understand why they try to prevent people from bootlegging their products. It's just hypocritical.