Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
madison

2008 NEW YEARS' RESOLUTIONS

I usually don't make resolutions because seldom have succeeded in the follow through.

mine is to take a vacation in 08 ..but that's been on the list for the last 5 years !

Yours?

To meet Jimmy or Robert and maybe work on their next album doing anything I don't care!

Even if to sit in one of their sessions or practice I won't care i'll watch.

I usually don't make resolutions especially for New Year's either because I try to identify the things I want to do better or change as they come along.

BUT, the big one I have this year is to get myself a better camping set-up. Not that I've minded tent-camping so much, but it has meant I have to rely a lot on my RV-owning family members when we go to the mountains. So this year, I want to purchase a pop-up camper and something with which to tow it, before our July trip.

I usually don't make resolutions especially for New Year's either because I try to identify the things I want to do better or change as they come along.

BUT, the big one I have this year is to get myself a better camping set-up. Not that I've minded tent-camping so much, but it has meant I have to rely a lot on my RV-owning family members when we go to the mountains. So this year, I want to purchase a pop-up camper and something with which to tow it, before our July trip.

I agree it brings bad luck.

Gain some damn weight! About 10-15 pounds would be perfect.

Finally take that trip to Canada that my friends and I have been planning for years.

Quit swearing, or at least learn to control my swearing while driving.

Stop smoking

Stop drinking

Stop eating read meat;or any meat for that matter

Stop cursing

Convert to Christianity