Jimmy Page 1999 Recordings ?

Today on jimmypage.com he notes that he did some recording in 1999 with Michael Lee on drums.  The website says for April 5

I recorded at The Depot Studios, London

By today I had recorded, for reference, numerous tracks along with Michael Lee on drums, the process took about three days at the Depot rehearsal rooms in London. It comprised many song ideas I had for a possibility of a future recording. This is a fragment of the first song recorded.

I cannot hear any audio on his site, in fact the site often says there is audio but unless they embed a YouTube clip I cannot hear it, or see any way to "play" the audio referred to.  Can anyone else hear this fragment on Jimmy's site today?  

As you have pointed out earlier SAJ, Domino is recycled Midnight Moonlight basically

I’d love to hear the rest of those demos though!

33 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

No sound for me either. They did record about ten instrumentals together while waiting for Robert to return to the fold (but he never did). It is thought that Domino, performed at Live Aid, is one of them.

34 minutes ago, bluecongo said:

As you have pointed out earlier SAJ, Domino is recycled Midnight Moonlight basically

Yes, and there is a brief bit about 6:47-6:57 in that clip, just before the "Swan Song" riffing, that reminds me of a cross between Crackback and Zooma/Leafy Meadows type riffs.

Edited by John M

57 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

No sound for me either. They did record about ten instrumentals together while waiting for Robert to return to the fold (but he never did). It is thought that Domino, performed at Live Aid, is one of them.

I have never seen that before. Many many Thanks for post! 

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2019 at 12:16 AM, mrlowry said:

It would be great to hear all 10 of the demos but they haven't leaked out by now they probably never will.

Here’s a fan-made version of “swan song” (which part of the original JP composition was later used by The Firm as “Midnight Moonlight”). enjoy! 

R😎🎸👍

Edited by reids