What's the weather like where you are?

madison

30 Celsius is almost 90...as a kid, living in upstate NY, I always thought it was amusing that 32 C was 90 F.  I’m talking in the 30’s F here in central Florida - which is unheard of in November.  By this weekend the a/c will be back on - crazy temp changes continue. 

27 minutes ago, Walter said:

When your body is used to heat index temps near 100 F for 2/3 of the year, it is. I grew up in the cold, now it’s good in theory alone. 

For me it is cold when it is more than 10-15-20-30 Centigrades below zero. 

17 hours ago, Freeyyaa said:

For me it is cold when it is more than 10-15-20-30 Centigrades below zero. 

Our winters are so much warmer nowadays. It barely freezes in our city. But from time to time we have -10, -12C at night.
If there's no wind -10C is refreshing. But wind makes -10 unbearable. I cannot imagine how -30 feels like.

Nice pic of the snow-covered trees, Freeyyaa

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:13 PM, Freeyyaa said:

Have you made your house coldproof?

Oh yeah. Storm windows, multi-pane gas type; solid construction, all small entrance points sealed, and a furnace and fireplace which would make the Heat Miser jealous. 

It may be -15 outside but a toasty 70 inside.

Well, Los Angeles has at last been getting rain. For the past two days it has rained steadily. The only problem is that because of the fires, the chance of flooding in those scorched areas is heightened.

Edited by Strider