Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:13 PM, Freeyyaa said:

Have you made your house coldproof?

Oh yeah. Storm windows, multi-pane gas type; solid construction, all small entrance points sealed, and a furnace and fireplace which would make the Heat Miser jealous. 

It may be -15 outside but a toasty 70 inside.

Well, Los Angeles has at last been getting rain. For the past two days it has rained steadily. The only problem is that because of the fires, the chance of flooding in those scorched areas is heightened.

Edited by Strider

Finally it snowed :hurrah:  well 1 inch. I hope the temperature is dropping now, it's still much too warm for winter. It's mid December and I haven't worn my winter clothes yet. Usually I start wearing my winter outfits in October...

Rain.  Rain.  More rain.  Yesterday we passed the all time annual rain record for the region.  Yippee...  

Thank goodness it wasn't snow.

16 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Pretty mild for a December, but I feel ridiculous... Happy New Year... :yesnod:

Agreed, Paul. A/C running at New Years is never good. But driving with the top down to breakfast this morning is always fabulous! 

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Pretty mild, I thought it would be hot, but sometimes the weather sneaks up on you & you still go, meh...

:zzz:

It’s been hot 2 hours south of you...pollen levels are through the roof! Supposed to rain later today and then become more seasonable...relief!

14549FA5-AA42-4706-92B5-AC4DFF20AF59.png

Posted (edited)

This past week has been the coldest in Phoenix that I can remember in a while.

Edited by luvlz2

Another grey, cold day. Haven't seen any glimpses of the current bun for 2 weeks !!:( Having said that no rain either

We've been without power for 36 hours after a hellaciuos windstorm. On top of that it decides to snow. We have a small generator that barely gets the job done.

1 hour ago, redrum said:

We've been without power for 36 hours after a hellaciuos windstorm. On top of that it decides to snow. We have a small generator that barely gets the job done.

Glad you’re still online! Hope it comes back soon. I guess we can expect that later this week?

Beautiful weather in Central Florida, right now...

23 hours ago, Walter said:

Glad you’re still online! Hope it comes back soon. I guess we can expect that later this week?

The power is back, but so is the wind. Keeping our fingers crossed. Freezing too.

Even though it's a cooler than normal winter here in the Phoenix area fuck this shit, can't wait for summer to come back.

Edited by luvlz2

HOT. Again. 2 weeks of heat and next week goes into high 30's. Relief is hopefully then at hand with a short holiday beachside. As long as the Blue Bottles are not still being pushed onto the beaches. Damn Easterly winds. RELENTLESS!!!!