What's the weather like where you are?

madison

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Pretty mild for a December, but I feel ridiculous... Happy New Year... :yesnod:

Agreed, Paul. A/C running at New Years is never good. But driving with the top down to breakfast this morning is always fabulous! 

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Pretty mild, I thought it would be hot, but sometimes the weather sneaks up on you & you still go, meh...

:zzz:

It’s been hot 2 hours south of you...pollen levels are through the roof! Supposed to rain later today and then become more seasonable...relief!

14549FA5-AA42-4706-92B5-AC4DFF20AF59.png

1 hour ago, redrum said:

We've been without power for 36 hours after a hellaciuos windstorm. On top of that it decides to snow. We have a small generator that barely gets the job done.

Glad you’re still online! Hope it comes back soon. I guess we can expect that later this week?

HOT. Again. 2 weeks of heat and next week goes into high 30's. Relief is hopefully then at hand with a short holiday beachside. As long as the Blue Bottles are not still being pushed onto the beaches. Damn Easterly winds. RELENTLESS!!!!

Weather outside has turned cloudy with a chance of "Rainsong" in the forecast. 

Looks like maybe 5-7 days of "A Hard Rain is Gonna Fall" so I hope that "When the Levee Breaks" everyone is not crying "Who'll Stop the Rain?"